Ever Seen This Video?

Outsider

Reaction score
I have discovered a unique wonderful video that is very well good resource tool for the hearing parent and hospital staff to know and understand what the right thing to say or do about the Deaf born child. An early intervention way to understand what to do.

Have you seen this wonderful kind of resource video?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5ZqKMgXciU&feature=player_detailpage]Early Intervention: The Missing Link - YouTube[/ame]

I saw this video before. I had it on my facebook page last year. I agree this video is great tips for parents who are their first time to meet any deaf kid ike their first deaf baby.

I d love to see more of this videos that would spread out all over at the hospital and school in order to expose parents. So parents would get familiar with this kind of deaf kids so they would not be upset and know what they are suppose to do with kids for their futures.

thank you for reposting this one because i like to see it again . :cool2:

I saw this video before. I had it on my facebook page last year. I agree this video is great tips for parents who are their first time to meet any deaf kid ike their first deaf baby.

I d love to see more of this videos that would spread out all over at the hospital and school in order to expose parents. So parents would get familiar with this kind of deaf kids so they would not be upset and know what they are suppose to do with kids for their futures.

thank you for reposting this one because i like to see it again . :cool2:

Thank and Yeah... I think maybe the best way to get this message faster and better to provide and share it information is to the congress who deal with the Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act (EMTALA)?

Back