Ever met a celebrity? Or who would you like to meet?

matlinfan1991

Reaction score
The only famous person I've ever met is Marlee Matlin.

I say that like it's disappointing or something. But it was actually really cool! :thumb:

What about you?

I think a there no big deal in meeting a celebrity! They people just us like!
I saw Ted Kennedy years ago and all the girls were fixing their hair and makeup and getting all excited! I thought it was silly!

Not really, I was a few feet away from Oprah Winfrey when she was a news woman for WJZ-13 she was doing a story about downtown Baltimore.

I met a few....

Ed Waterstreet, Linda Bove, can't remember who else....

Seen a few.....but I personally would like to meet "The Rock".....he could wrestle with me any day! HAHA

I've met quite some people while visiting JAG and NCIS set :D I'm pretty proud of it.

I have also met Kim Clijsters (the Belgian female Tennis player) several times.

Celebrities I saw: Julia Roberts while shopping in London and John Travolta in Hollywood.

:D

Faith Hill and Tim McGraw back in the day they had mett & greets backstage, back in '85, several actors on the Top Gun set (La Jolla, CA area) from a distance. In real life, it's Tom Cruise who is more full of it, Val Kilmer went out of his way to shake hands. It was interesting.

George Foreman in mid 1990's :)

Haven't really met any, but I saw that one black guy (not really famous) from the STV channel years ago who showed old cartoons as Goofy or whatever and that one tanned chick from the movie Clerks 2 at the comic convention two years ago.

I would really love to meet Angelina Jolie, for sure lol.

My uncle is sort of a celebrity (or retired one).

I have met Pete Rose and Bruce Springsteen thru my uncle as a kid. At the time, I didnt care about them so I didnt think too much about it until later. LOL!

I dont really have a desire to meet any celebrities.

I havent met a celebrity yet, but I would love to meet Hugh Laurie (Dr House) :D, but that would prob never happen

I met many famous people. My job as freelance photo for news and rivals.com. I am in media member.

5 different president of the USA plus some first ladies (Pat Nixon, Barbara Bush, Laura Bush, Bush's children/relatives)
too many players from NFL, NHL, Baseball, NCAA Football, few NBA
Some actors from movie or TV.
Some Gov & Senator/Congressman

I have met some....

Cher, Bruce Springsteen and his ex-wife (in my neighborhood), Jim Croce (I met him thru my father, he invited Jim for dinner years ago.. ), The Foreigner band, Supertramp (one of the groups bought my parents' house years ago. He still lives there.), Cale Yarborough (my best friend's uncle), Richard Petty (my hearing good friend's uncle), My cousin and I saw Tom Brady, the Patriots and his then fiancee came out of his NYC apartment when we passed by, and Carl Yastrzemski, the former Red Sox (I have met him thru my father. He gave me a baseball and bat with his signatures when I was little. I still have them.) :D

Not really, I was a few feet away from Oprah Winfrey when she was a news woman for WJZ-13 she was doing a story about downtown Baltimore.

I ate lunch with a celebrity. He was my old boyfriend best friend. The guy played with Stevie Wonder for years . My old boyfriend become famous later on and I spend time him and his wife at their home. I found being with a celebrity just like being with any other person! I never could understand why girls would yell and scream at some singer that liked! You spend all that money to see the band and can't hear them because the silly girls are yelling their heads off!

I attend comicons and horror conventions somewhat often.
In September I'll be heading to Lexington, KY for 2009 ScareFest Horror and Paranormal Convention. This will be my third US horror con for 2009 and likely my last. As much as I enjoy traveling, they can be somewhat expensive.

I plan to meet:
Doug Bradley (Hellraiser) - Doug will be a good addation also. He's never appeared at any convention Ive attended.
Dee Wallace (The Howling, E.T. Cujo, Hills Have Eyes) - More excited about meeting Dee then anyone else!
Danielle Harris (Halloween)
Leslie Easterbrook (Police Academy) **
Priscilla Barnes (Three's Company) **
**I'll likely have these 2 sign my Devils Rejects poster since I already have 3 signatures. I'm trying to get as many sigs as possible.

In recent years I've met:
Ken Foree (Dawn of The Dead)
Kane Hodder (Jason/Friday the 13th 8-10)
Adam West (Batman)
Kenny Baker (R2D2/Star Wars)
Tom Savini (FX artist, praised as one of the greatest in the industry)
John Rhys Davies (Gimli/Lord...Rings, Indiana Jones)
Gunnar Hansen (Leatherface/Texas...Massacre)
Bill Mosley (Otis/Devils Rejects)
Sid Haig (Captain Spaulding/Devil's Rejects)
William Forsythe (Rob Zombie's Halloween, Devils Rejects)
Jason Mewes (Jay/Clerks, Dogma, Chasing Amy)
Marilyn Burns (Sally/The Texas Chain Saw Massacre)

Personal favs:
Christina Lindberg (One Eye/Thriller, Swedish actress from the 70's)
Reggie Bannister (Reggie/Phantasm 1-4)
Angus Scrim (The Tall-man/Phantasm 1-4)
Michael Baldwin (Mike/Phantasm, 3-4)
^^ I'm a huge "Phan" so meeting the cast of Phantasm was one of the more favorable conventions. Nothing as compared to that, other then meeting Christina, whom has never been to a US convention. It was a first time for her and possibly last time so it was amazing opportunity. I drove to Cleveland (6 hours) just to meet her)

Want 2 meet sho kosugi he is my fanclub num one powerful ninja master

Hi i come from england in the uk my dream come true is my wish is 2 wanting 2 meet ninja master "sho kosugi" do he live in the usa or move to japan ??? Need yur relpy to me please thxs lol frm magican:

I licked the lead singer of Linkin Park. Does that count as meeting? I got a couple pictures with him and while he had his arm around me, I kissed his cheeck and then licked his sexy sweaty chest :D

For the uninformed:

ChesterCharlesBennington38.jpg

I met Chelsea Handler from Chelsea Lately at Barnes and Noble. She signed my book I bought that she wrote.

Back