Ever hear of USANA?

Xzten3

Reaction score
Hey everyone! You know when your doctor tells you to take your multivitamin?
Why not take a multivitamin that will change your health for the better!

I don't want to force everyone here to take it, but I care a lot about you all a LOT! And I would only want the best for you, Usana offers that!

They are one of the best nutrition companies in the world!

If you don't believe me and want to check it out yourself then by all means go to this link and see for yourself!

Usana home page:
Welcome to USANA.com!

If you have questions about it and/or how to order, email or comment me here!
My email is Xzten003@live.com

ALSO I have a VP number in case anyone would like to talk to me on video...
ORDER NOW and enjoy what life you have left, to the FULLEST!

I just started using their products and decided to Join their team! I have never been happier!!!

I have been able to look at life as an adventure and not a 40 hour a week job! Its a lot of fun and I would love to work with everyone here to enjoy it as well!

Okay thats fine by me, but for those that really do care about their health... I am here to help you! When you want to change your health and life for the better let me know and I will help as much as I can! :)

If its spam... why have so many people in the world left their jobs cause of how well they were doing with Usana? If its spam... why have so many people who were once sick with Type 2 Diabetes and Parkinson's Diseases, now living a healthy life because of Usana? I can understand how you are feeling right now because I used to feel the same way, I thought this company was just another scam but its not!

I can't explain it to you over alldeaf.com because you wouldn't believe how well everyone is doing (both in wealth and in health) but if you choose to not like the idea of having more free time through out your day or having a better and healthier life then thats fine with me but... TRUST ME you will be missing out!

I wish you well and good luck with your stressful 40 hours a week job! :lol:

There's a difference between scamming and spamming.

I prefer to follow my Dr's advice.

Just for the heck of it, I took a look at the nutritional products that are sold by this company. You can get the SAME stuff at GNC or another health food store at comparable prices of even less!

Definitely :spam: and, maybe, a SCAM, too.

is it from the song "Sing Usana, Sing Usana, sing usana to the king of kings?"

You're right GNC does sell a lot of things for cheaper value but did you know the nutritional company CENTRUM that you see within GNC, they put crude oil within their pills as a filler so you think you are getting a whole vitamin! If CENTRUM does that, what are the chances of other companies doing the same thing at GNC? Usana has a Guaranty that what you see on the label is EXACTLY what you are getting in the bottle!

Are you sure exactly what you are taking in your multi vitamin?

I wish I could show and tell you all everything that I have seen and heard!

Back