Ever have or try to buy one of a kind thing???

dereksbicycles

Reaction score
For example, let's say I found a 1999 Taurus for sale. I want to make deal on it. If you cannot make a deal on it, I can always buy a 1999 Intrepid, no problem.

So if I wanted to get a 1957 Cameo and I cannot make a deal, do I tell the seller, I'll just buy the 2007 Camaro or the 1957 Fairline? Do you think seller will care?

The seller knows that there are people that will spend strictly for a '57 Cameo so go buy a Camaro for all I care.

Did you ever have one of a kind thing?

walk or take bus then no have a problem ;)

Public transportation in US isn't great as UK does, however some metro cities are nearly full covered with some limitation - LA, DC, SF, NYC, Denver, Salt Lake City, Portland, Chicago and Seattle.

public transport is diabolical in the states but where i live can be dire aswel, i on direct train line to olympic games,may god help us the train for ever cancelled,broke down or animal on line

I guess that I am one of a kind. Not sure if that is a good or a bad thing.

Sure it is a good thing. Would you want your wife to put up with more than one of you. They cannot stand more than one of me at work.

For example, let's say I found a 1999 Taurus for sale. I want to make deal on it. If you cannot make a deal on it, I can always buy a 1999 Intrepid, no problem.

So if I wanted to get a 1957 Cameo and I cannot make a deal, do I tell the seller, I'll just buy the 2007 Camaro or the 1957 Fairline? Do you think seller will care?

The seller knows that there are people that will spend strictly for a '57 Cameo so go buy a Camaro for all I care.

Did you ever have one of a kind thing?

I can hear Marisa Tomei from My Cousin Vinny: Nobody could answer that question! Chevy didn't make a Camaro in 1957 because it didn't come out until 1967!

Yes, I had a 65 GTO, 66 GTO and 68 Firebird. Personally, I'd buy the new muscle car today because they are faster and come with a warranty.

LOL I have and it's my purple hearing aids along with the streamer! sweet deal on my insurance since it was $227 dollars :)

I can hear Marisa Tomei from My Cousin Vinny: Nobody could answer that question! Chevy didn't make a Camaro in 1957 because it didn't come out until 1967!

Yes, I had a 65 GTO, 66 GTO and 68 Firebird. Personally, I'd buy the new muscle car today because they are faster and come with a warranty.

You are right!!! And I am sure Marisa Tomei would say the same thing!! Wooo! She was a hottie in the movies!

Ok, you already answered what I was about to answer. There are no '57 Camero. Only the famous 1957 Chevy Bel Air automobiles that are most sought after.

Only rare ones are concept vehicles that are usually given to automobile designers that designed them or they get to be destroyed because of cars are taking up spaces. There are other rare ones and usually are very old. For example, first Benz automobile, 1880s, 90s, 1900s up to say 1920's are much rare today. Maybe from one to at least a dozen each model are known to exist. More common are 1930's as each decade, more common cars are still out there in collections and or on the road today.

Another really rare feast are customized automobiles like Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. Two were built. Batmobile, well, depends on which media and which Batman. TV version are based on Lincolns and the street legal version of TV Batman are numbered to be about 24 of them. I knew one is from Albany, NY area.

Tucker is another rare one. 49 are still on the road out of 53 built. Those 4 are destroyed by accident or not taken care of. Delorean was once rare but the company has revived and is in the United States as a rebuilder and making a few more. Wonderbug is another rare ones. Um.. Edisel was another. You just gotta look.

Back