Ever got a date with any Asian deaf women?

ahjas_15

Reaction score
Hi there!

I would like to hear some feedbacks from those people who have gone on a date with any Asian woman.. I need to know how those men think of them. LOL.

Something occurred to me once. If an Asian woman has to get married to a Westerner, she has to change her citizenship and pay the heavy expenses which she is very unfamilar in the foreign country.

Just a random question.

Ive dated asian girls before, not Deaf ones though. as for the paperwork each nation will have different rules regarding citizenship. so what the U.S. has re. citizenship rules will differ from Canada and so on. your right re. heavy expenses. certainly not cheap

Like hoichi says every combination of countries has different rules and different ways within those rules all with differing costs according to the differing requirements. The internet is your friend. It is all on here to research out.
Every woman is an individual whether Asian or Western. I would move slow talk to men who have made the cultural leap into marriage. Pay attention to their observations of cultural differences and how that differs from country to country.
Don't be in a hurry. If a relationship cannot take a cautious pace that defines itself right there. You do not have to hurry for anyone. You cannot get to know the real woman without spending a nice hunk of time with her. I see guys here in Alaska moving way too fast with the east meets west.
Why make such a huge life decision in a hurry?

Back