Ever filed a discrimination lawsuit on ur job??

FYI.... my son in law is black.... and everyone who know me that i am not racist.... SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE USING RACISM AS EXCUSES.....

too bad for you..... most of us are not RACISTS.... YOU NEED TO STOP WHINING AND GROW UP.... DO SOMETHING FOR YOUR FUTURE... DO NOT USE RACISM AS AN EXCUSE!!!!!...

FYI lawsuit against any companies from single person is not good idea. You may win the case, or may lose your case... BUT your reputation will be forever destroyed.

FYI, any lawsuits, they are generally goes into public record, your name may be on it permanently, and suppose you apply a job in future company, think this way, if future employer saw your name on that legal case, wheather you win or lose would want to hire you? They will view you as high risk of sue them, so they wouldn't want hire you at all.

So the choice is yours, I would fight all the way without having lawsuit. Class action suit is different.

FYI.... my son in law is black.... and everyone who know me that i am not racist.... SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE USING RACISM AS EXCUSES.....

too bad for you..... most of us are not RACISTS.... YOU NEED TO STOP WHINING AND GROW UP.... DO SOMETHING FOR YOUR FUTURE... DO NOT USE RACISM AS AN EXCUSE!!!!!...

Whateva you donot know me for u to tell me i need to grow up u dont know what i am doing outside of this matter. hmm i wonder if i would've neva said what my race is would u be telling me to grow up. Yall white people kill me with that i got some black friends im not racist, whateva! puhlease! you are acting very harshly for no reason. I am just venting cant you understand i am on here to get advice not somebody trying to be somebody grandmom! so just back off!

FYI lawsuit against any companies from single person is not good idea. You may win the case, or may lose your case... BUT your reputation will be forever destroyed.

FYI, any lawsuits, they are generally goes into public record, your name may be on it permanently, and suppose you apply a job in future company, think this way, if future employer saw your name on that legal case, wheather you win or lose would want to hire you? They will view you as high risk of sue them, so they wouldn't want hire you at all.

So the choice is yours, I would fight all the way without having lawsuit. Class action suit is different.

I understand my job if get they get hit with a lawsuit they will not take it to court they always settle out of the court because they donot like there name in the paper and all that stuff you are talking about. A old coworker of mines was going through the samething i was going through just won a nice settlement with my job. I heard plenty of other did to.

Oh NO.. you again.. doing low self-esteem..... it is time for you roll up your arms and do somthing for your life.... do something... you can do this...

I think she is venting and that is ok. Being bullied on the job is not a fun thing to go thru and sometimes people feel so helpless and angry. All we can be is supportive. Seems like she is trying to do something for her life and coming here for help is one..we dont know what else she is doing.

I think she is venting and that is ok. Being bullied on the job is not a fun thing to go thru and sometimes people feel so helpless and angry. All we can be is supportive. Seems like she is trying to do something for her life and coming here for help is one..we dont know what else she is doing.

Thank you so much for understanding me. I am on here venting and trying to get advice and help that all i am not on here to start trouble or ask for smpathy and if i sound like i am, i am very sorry for it. Like u said it hurt so bad to be treated differently all because of my disability and it is hard not only one person is attacking me, i have a bunch of people including management attacking me. All they see is me as a hoh weak person, but i am showing these fools that im not. It gets hard because i need my job i have bills to pay but i will not allow these people to continue mistaking me for a dumb weak person because of my disability i will not.

Thanks for understanding what i am going through.

Whateva you donot know me for u to tell me i need to grow up u dont know what i am doing outside of this matter. hmm i wonder if i would've neva said what my race is would u be telling me to grow up. Yall white people kill me with that i got some black friends im not racist, whateva! puhlease! you are acting very harshly for no reason. I am just venting cant you understand i am on here to get advice not somebody trying to be somebody grandmom! so just back off!

so what if you are BLACK... i am GREEN... i am not using RACISM or deafness as AN EXCUSE..... YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THIS...

MsBrooks - I would like to hear the latest on your development. I lost my job 3 years ago due to similiar problem that you are having. I hope you will do better. I did went over to the top. Things started to look better but it somehow turned around when HR got involved. The day I got fired, I sat out in the back patio, soaking up some sun which I haven't done in a long, long time. My heath got better after that.

Back