Ever been on Clomid?

deafmama78

Reaction score
I am about to go on Clomid whenever I start my next cycle if I didn't get pregnant on my own this month. I am irregular & while I do get my monthly now thanks to being on birth control pills for 3 months only to help regulate it. It did it's job but my visits still comes late so I have a hard time telling when I'm ovulating & had gone to see my ob/gyn Thursday morning to discuss about that and so she did a vaginal ultrasound to see and said that since she could see that I did recently ovulate, that must not be a problem & RX'd me three months of Clomid 50 mg to help me ovulate every month & get pregnant. I've never been on this before as I got preegnant with both of my daughters with no problem, plus we didn't even try to have a baby at the time. We just get pregnant unexpectly & quickly!

If you've had experiences, please share your stories! Thanks!

no
i havne't but i do know bodybuilders do it properly on steroids uses clomid to controlling aromatising of female hormones...
i believe clomid was first developed to treat breast cancer, then doctors discoverother strengths of this compound...

interesting to see ( i never knew) clomid is to also treat uneven periods or attempts to get pregenant.....

wow, interesting

hmmm that interest about clomind but i never been try for that before i would love to try that from clomid somedays after i get married.

IF i would try to get pregnant somedays with clomid or thru by IVF perhaps i get pregnant test from home but we have wait and see how work out in future i know IVF lots of money or clomid also.

I took Clomid for nearly 3 years while trying to get pregnant 10 years ago. It didn't help. We had to move onto full-blown fertility injections (which is a big deal if you know how that goes) and that STILL didn't work. So I don't fault the Clomid for not helping. Good luck with everything! Just give it time. :)

I took Clomid from July to October and didn't conceive but did ovulate. I had a cycle in November that I did conceive but it ended in an early m/c in December. So I guess the very next month I did conceive. I am still taking a break from Clomid right now but am hoping to conceive naturally. Best wishes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back