Ever been insulted for being deaf?

I told them.. and they said they did not want to be responsible for damaging any hearing I had left. So that is why they still made me wear ear plugs.

I tried to tell them I had nothing left to damage. And the funny thing was, it was an older guy that often drives without his seat belt on. go figure!

Yes, some do. and It's not pretty sight for us lip readers. :eek:

LMAO, Cheetah! I had to look up and remember what the thread topic was...

What's going on? What thread is this...

Do we need some of Jillo's orderlies here?

Even though I was deaf, they still made me wear ear plugs when I worked at the Chicken plant.

:giggle:

Although, if I attend concert will wear industrial headphone protectors. Do not know right name. Do not want to damage small sound left but also loud sounds hurt my ears. Do not know how to describe but really hurts.

:giggle:

Although, if I attend concert will wear industrial headphone protectors. Do not know right name. Do not want to damage small sound left but also loud sounds hurt my ears. Do not know how to describe but really hurts.

I describe it as... OW!!! But that's just me. :D

very smart to wear ear protection at loud concert. There is a reason many hearies complain about ringing in their ears for a day after the concert.

I describe it as... OW!!! But that's just me. :D

very smart to wear ear protection at loud concert. There is a reason many hearies complain about ringing in their ears for a day after the concert.

:laugh2: Yes, "OW!" :giggle: Do not know why word just did not come to me? :hmm:

Back