Ever been back-stabbed by someone?

oakbluffs

Reaction score
I don't like it when someone stabs my back. He or she likes to say nasty stuff about me. It can hurt my reputation, even if the stories are untrue.

Have you ever been a victim of backstabbing or rumors?

:mad:

Yeah, I understand how you feel but you are not first in the world who suffer backstabbing.

I hate that backstabbing total. I had been thru same situation as you but I choose to ingore them until they realized that I´m not interesting to play the childish games with them then leave me alone. Later they are nicer to me. :ugh2:

This is a life, ***sigh***

yeah and i think thats common around both hearing and deaf world however deaf world is small and more likely to spread faster :pissed:

hm.. yeah some people get wrong idea about me but I wud like to confess but yeah I do backstab some certain people and I lost some people's trust and I just knew i wud never get their trust back after that day so I decided to close private message cuz of that reason.. so yeah sure some pepole like me who wud backstab wud backfire for some reason.. whoever does backstab probably is jealous and sad and need attention but one day I'll be happy I'm certain about that :roll: anyways.. later ;)

oakbluffs said:
I don't like it when someone stabs my back. He or she likes to say nasty stuff about me. It can hurt my reputation, even if the stories are untrue.

Oh yes, Done by 2 ex husbands and their gf or wife..
yes.. it hurt so bad on my reputation.. and its been nonstop for years.. all you have to is.. dont hang out with those people.. go other way path. that what i did.. it will die down the rumors or stop talking behind your back .. it took me more than 5 years.. phew.. it was really serious.. (jeez) anyways..
dont let it get you or upset you .. or frustrate you.. I know it hurts.. but let it go.. move on.. those people will.. gulp or stop talking..

**Huggs** sorry it has happen to you..

I've also been the victim of rumors, misinformation, innuendo, and whatever else. I've gotten pretty immune to it, though. I hear things that people are allegedly saying about me, and I just :whistle:

I've learned to ignore the :gossip:

Sometimes, I'd admit to wanting to have a little fun with the person/people, and I'll delberately :lol: in their face. Some of it is just so damned funny to me. Of course, I've also learned to just not give a crap about certain things. I have found that it's better to not give credence to what's being talked about. I'm not one who really likes drama all that much. It really does get boring after awhile. I just don't want to be bothered.

I do not care what others say about me but I do care what others say about my friends which the rumor I know are not true. Truly sad.

Yeah, it's sad when someone don't care what they think of him/her but that person DOES care what they think of the other person.

jazzy said:
I do not care what others say about me but I do care what others say about my friends which the rumor I know are not true. Truly sad.

Yes, I second that.

i've gone thur same crap.. that whyI haven't been active in deaf community lately, and I try to stay low profile.

oakbluffs said:

Have you ever been a victim of backstabbing or rumors?:mad:

Yes it happened to me all the time, If my true friends know the real me that's all it matters I care less what the others say about me. You shouldn't let it bother you because if your true friends know you and know how you are, you have nothing to worry about screw those backstabbers. :D

oakbluffs said:

oh i have had it happen to me a few times.. but then i realize they are not my real friends cuz my TRUE/CLOSE/REAL friends would never do that to me.. you just need to know who your TRUE/REAL friends are..

DeafSCUBA98 said:
yeah and i think thats common around both hearing and deaf world however deaf world is small and more likely to spread faster :pissed:

I AGREE!! SHEESH!! :ugh:

DeafSCUBA98 said:

Yes, it's very noticeable within the Deaf Community. It sure does get intense!!

Steve

yea i hate that too!!! but u know how immature deaf and hearing do back-stabbed... but just ingore them alike me nodding if person talk abt me, i just nodding let them be!!! someday they will be SOWWYASS!

Cheri said:
Yes it happened to me all the time, If my true friends know the real me that's all it matters I care less what the others say about me. You shouldn't let it bother you because if your true friends know you and know how you are, you have nothing to worry about screw those backstabbers. :D

second to that :thumb:

I tend to ignore the rumors and backstabbers..yes I have been the victim of backstabbers too many times and I let them go...they will quiet down and forget it...yes I know who are my true friends and who are not...

TweetyBird said:
yea i hate that too!!! but u know how immature deaf and hearing do back-stabbed... but just ingore them alike me nodding if person talk abt me, i just nodding let them be!!! someday they will be SOWWYASS!

haha I love that tweety bird chases the cat...hehehe I love that icon...smile...

wisdomlady said:
haha I love that tweety bird chases the cat...hehehe I love that icon...smile...
Should that be the other way around? Thats like the road runner chasing the coyotae

Back