European Travel

spiritsword

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

This Summer I am back packing round Europe for 3 months and I would like to visit a few places of Deaf significance on main land Europe (I live in the UK).
Does anyone have any places they suggest to visit in Europe I'm starting to plan my trip now and I am very excited :-D

Cheers All

Spirit Sword

if you come to austria, let me know! ;)

I just returned home yesterday from Wien and Budapest. Too bad we didn't know you or we would have tried meeting you.

-spiritsword-

It is very difficult to say what places to visit. I stayed in Germany for five months and it was still not enough for me to visit Europe. What kind of things do you like doing? What do you like seeing? Maybe if I knew what you liked, then I might be able to make better recommendations.

Good luck with your trip planning. I am currently playing with the idea of 8 days in Iceland this June, but not too sure yet about it.

Sorry for the delay.

Sorry for the delayed reply Uni work is catching up to me :-(

Callisto - Yes I will hopefully be coming to Austria that is one of the (many) places I'd really like to visit :)

Kuifje - To be honest I am willing to try anything once so any suggestions from Jumping out a plane with only a bit of material keeping me up or Skiing in the Alps is good. The thing is I want to do lots of things I will remember for years to come :-D

I don't care if it's old thread. I want to go Holland, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Poland, Austria, France, Spain, Italy, Greece, Switzerland, Ukraine, Russia, Ireland, United Kingdom, Iceland, and more. I love to go travel! I never go to Europe in my whole life. I want to go!

I don't care if it's old thread. I want to go Holland, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Poland, Austria, France, Spain, Italy, Greece, Switzerland, Ukraine, Russia, Ireland, United Kingdom, Iceland, and more. I love to go travel! I never go to Europe in my whole life. I want to go!

do it.

hello~l'm too love go to travel,but let l want go travel with friend...:lol:

im really loves going London,England again visit my boyfriend and im really like going Scotland that where my mom's family comes from

Hi Guys,

This Summer I am back packing round Europe for 3 months and I would like to visit a few places of Deaf significance on main land Europe (I live in the UK).
Does anyone have any places they suggest to visit in Europe I'm starting to plan my trip now and I am very excited :-D

Cheers All

Spirit Sword

l think to go travel,but nobody travel with me...:roll::shock:

Back