Europe, Who was there already?

Mitzan9

Reaction score
I ??? what for a stupid question: i live in germany^^:lol:

Ah this is also stupid answer that i still wasn´t in whole european countrys..
I was in country:

Poland
Netherlands
Spain
Italy
Austra
Switzerland
Czech Republic

i should soon to trip the rest of european...

you have interesing to trip to europe? which counrty you wanna fly there?

Oslo and Bergen Norway, Helsinki and Esbo Finland. Love Scandinavia!

I lived as an exchange student in Germany for six months, and have visited Germany again several times.

I also have visited England, Ireland, Norway, Sweden, Netherlands, Belgium, France, Austria, Hungary, Czech Republic, Poland, Italy, Spain and Portugal.

My last trip was for three weeks in August 2008 in Spain and Portugal. I had a lot of fun, but it was very hot, about 42°C.
I would like to visit Iceland within the next year.

I would love visiting Liebling in Germany someday!! :fingersx::D

In 1998 my brother and I took a 3 week trip to Europe. After landing in Paris and spending the day hiking all over to see the sights, we caught a sleeper car on train to Munich, Germany for the last 4 days of Oktoberfest. Then visited the Neuschwanstein castle in Fussen. After that we went to Strasbourg and rented a car to drive to Phillipsburg to see where our grandfather was in WWII and found that the town had put up a monument in thanks to my grandfather's military unit and the 2 others that were there with them and liberated them from Hitler. Then we went to Amsterdam for a day and a half, took high speed train through the chunnel to London and spent a few days there. Took a ferry to Dublin, Ireland and spent about a week there and in Kilkhenny, went on a pub crawl and toured the Guinness brewery. After ferrying back to England thru London again, we caught another ferry from the cliffs of Dover that brought us back to France. We then went to Spain for a few days and stay in a college town called Salamanca before returning to Paris for our flight home.

My brother had been to Europe while he was in college twice before we went together, which is when we started to make plans to save money for 3 years and figure out all we were going to see. All in all, It was a great trip and I know I'll remember it for the rest of my life.

Also, for anyone planning to go to Europe, I recommend you get a Eurorail pass as it makes travel very easy. In 98 I believe our '10-day' Eurorail passes cost $350 for each of us and they lasted for the whole trip and took care of most of our travel. Just be sure to check that Eurorail is accepted in the places you want to go (I don't think it was accepted in England and Ireland, and it also doesn't cover high-speed trains).

i went London,England last Nov.2002 and its so blast tours but i would love going there again somedays.

I almost got to ski in the Italian Alps but my mom wouldn't let me go becuase my sister was not invited to go too. She used the SAT's as a cover. It wasn't fair but.......I understand her position.

Someday we'll go to Europe via Iceland. My guy was there when he was 14. His ex-stepdad was from Iceland.

I have been in Germany, Austria, Netherlands, France, England.

Lived abroad in Norway for 5 years. Visited Russia, Estonia, Italy and Greece.

Oslo and Bergen Norway, Helsinki and Esbo Finland. Love Scandinavia!

Very cool! I adore Scandinvania as well. Did you get a chance to learn norsk tegnspråket and bokmål norsk?

I have visited these Norwegian towns/cities Oslo, Tromsø, Bergen, Ål and Ålesund. I also went through a bunch of small towns driving from Oslo to Ålesund, and another trip between Ålesund and Ål. I wish I could've gone to Kristiansand and Trondheim!

yeah i like this german! i not yet went to exchange Germany for next year. :)

I ??? what for a stupid question: i live in germany^^:lol:

Ah this is also stupid answer that i still wasn´t in whole european countrys..
I was in country:

Poland
Netherlands
Spain
Italy
Austra
Switzerland
Czech Republic

i should soon to trip the rest of european...

you have interesing to trip to europe? which counrty you wanna fly there?

I lived as an exchange student in Germany for six months, and have visited Germany again several times.

I also have visited England, Ireland, Norway, Sweden, Netherlands, Belgium, France, Austria, Hungary, Czech Republic, Poland, Italy, Spain and Portugal.

My last trip was for three weeks in August 2008 in Spain and Portugal. I had a lot of fun, but it was very hot, about 42°C.
I would like to visit Iceland within the next year.

Hey, Tin-Tin! I'm glad you got to visit me in Norway, and nope, I'm not letting you hear the end of your little fjord dip either. :P

Lived abroad in Norway for 5 years. Visited Russia, Estonia, Italy and Greece.

Do you like to live in Norway? Do you like go to Russia, Estonia and other? I heard about in Norway's weather is very cold. Why you lived there for 5 years? I am curious. I wish I can visit to Europe. :(

Hey, Tin-Tin! I'm glad you got to visit me in Norway, and nope, I'm not letting you hear the end of your little fjord dip either. :P

Hey! It was fun visiting you and also the rest of the country. It was a fun dip, only if it wasn't for a cute American girl riding the boat a little too close to the rocks! :giggle:

My wife has own condo at near Venice, Italy. Most time, her aunt takes care for us.
I lived in Italy for 6 months.
Also, I have been in Yugo, France, Holland, Austria and Belgium.
Last summer, my wife was in Italy.

Back