~Eureka~

Frisky Feline

Reaction score
Anyone of you who is a fan of Eureka from SCI FI CHANNEL? I do. well I have only watched a few espisode of shows before it ended. :mad2: I hope I am not mistaken that eureka shows will return in July 2009. Let me know! I admit that I did not look for more information about it. Either i wait or ask someone else than researching on it to find out if the show will be on in july. :o

Si?

:fruit:

Is that about boy and girl have 101 sex before end of the world? No? *looking at wikipedia*

oh... yeah, I remember that... I afraid, I'm not fan of that show. It's somewhere like Northern Exposure. Blah.

I liked it . The one about the exploding dogs was pretty funny.

I forgot about it when it was gone though. I don't know if it is coming back.

IMG_2631.JPG

I appreciate your inputs here. LOL. I will try to check www.scific.com at home that at my work blocked that www.scific.com that i can't view it. I am pretty sure that it would tell about the tv schedules. *crossed fingers*

i did miss on july 10 that i forget. but i didnt forget last night that i watched it. i still like that show. :3

I'm a fan of that show. I have the first season. I plan on getting the next couple seasons soon when they're on sale.

I like how they're very creative with all of that advanced technology stuff. ;)

Oh, thats nice you own the first season. I dont mind if i watch the rerun shows. I agree how they are creative with the possible advanced technology stuff. I really like to see those advanced technology stuff will happen in the future but it s scary.

Yay. Look like it comes on TV during summer time. :D I have to remember which day the show will be rerun that i usually miss the show on friday.

It's different this year, as they accidentally changed history when they went back to the 1940's.

Back