ET, Woodstock, and Kermit the Frog Vintage

Jasmine4lakshmi

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I know Christmas is coming. I have four vintage items that would make great Christmas gifts to those who enjoy the old original toys from the 60s and 70s. I have the ET stuffed animal, Woodstock and Kermit stuffed animals, and Snoopy playing cards. I am selling them separatly or together. Just give me your best offer. I have pictures of all of them.

1. ET, he's 9inches tall, brown eyes, and is the original 1982 toy, it once was covered with all vinyl but with age it has lost most of the vinyl. Still cute.

2. Kermit the Frog, he's 19 inches tall, has velcro on both hands and feet. The condition is fantastic, the original from the 1970s.

3. Woodstock, in fantastic condition, he's from the 1970s, the original with yellow yarn hair.

4. Hallmark Snoopy Cards from the 60s. All the cards are there and in the case.

Hey everyone. I know Christmas is coming. I have four vintage items that would make great Christmas gifts to those who enjoy the old original toys from the 60s and 70s. I have the ET stuffed animal, Woodstock and Kermit stuffed animals, and Snoopy playing cards. I am selling them separatly or together. Just give me your best offer. I have pictures of all of them.

1. ET, he's 9inches tall, brown eyes, and is the original 1982 toy, it once was covered with all vinyl but with age it has lost most of the vinyl. Still cute.

2. Kermit the Frog, he's 19 inches tall, has velcro on both hands and feet. The condition is fantastic, the original from the 1970s.

3. Woodstock, in fantastic condition, he's from the 1970s, the original with yellow yarn hair.

4. Hallmark Snoopy Cards from the 60s. All the cards are there and in the case.

<perk>

Kermit the Frog? Original packaging? How much?

I have the original Miss Piggy from the 1970's in her box--never opened.

Wow... my friend has the same E.T. doll too!

My brother as well. I don't know if he still has it though.

When I was a kid, there was this toy that I played with all the time. A few years ago, I was visiting a toy store and saw that same toy on display. It was worth thousands of dollars! :eek:

Damn... wish I kept that toy. :(

Right now, I've got a teddy bear that's 31 years old. :)

lol, I have thought about listing them on Ebay but I am new to the world of Ebay. I thought I'd try here first. lol.

The Kermit is the original but he's not in his package. I am uploading pictures today.

Here are the pictures

Group.jpg

Last edited:
Back