Essay: Christianity Church becomes more of Worldly Church

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazymanw00t

Reaction score
“The Christianity Church becomes more of The Worldly Church”

A church with 5,000 church members and the pastor/priest preached about the salvation and faith must be done through the works. Many people in the church accepted the messages from the pastor/priest which it delivered the pragmatic message to the church’s audience. The pragmatic message can guide us to the worldly life like falling in sin’s life or to forsake worshiping Jesus Christ. It is a serious problem with our many churches in the world. Many churches do not truly follow the Bible. They usually modify the doctrine from the Bible to suit the people’s pleasure to satisfy their life than to follow the Bible’s doctrine. Some churches believe that we must do works to get our faiths and salvation from Jesus Christ. The truly Jesus Christ’s church opposite with that doctrine, the Bible already made it clear and it said in Ephesians 2:8-9 (New American Standard Bible)“8-For by Grace you have been saved through faith; and that not for yourselves, it is the gift of God; 9-not as a result of works, so that no one may boast.

More than 50% of our American’s churches are influenced by the pragmatism philosophy. The pragmatism’s definition from Britannica Concise Encyclopedia, 11 Sept 2005 “…pragmatism holds that truth is to be found in the process of verification. Pragmatists interpret ideas as instruments and plans of action rather than as images of reality…” The pragmatic philosophy is our new enemy in the churches because pragmatic philosophy is sin. The reason that our American churches uses the pragmatic philosophy to draws the worldly people that they can performs the worldly life with Christian’s way at same time. It is very serious for our Christianity world because it modifies our truth doctrines from the Bible to save the lost soul and constants our faithful with Jesus Christ.
---------
Note: This essay came from part of my essay.

Crazymanw00t said:
“The Christianity Church becomes more of The Worldly Church”

A church with 5,000 church members and the pastor/priest preached about the salvation and faith must be done through the works. Many people in the church accepted the messages from the pastor/priest which it delivered the pragmatic message to the church’s audience. The pragmatic message can guide us to the worldly life like falling in sin’s life or to forsake worshiping Jesus Christ. It is a serious problem with our many churches in the world. Many churches do not truly follow the Bible. They usually modify the doctrine from the Bible to suit the people’s pleasure to satisfy their life than to follow the Bible’s doctrine. Some churches believe that we must do works to get our faiths and salvation from Jesus Christ. The truly Jesus Christ’s church opposite with that doctrine, the Bible already made it clear and it said in Ephesians 2:8-9 (New American Standard Bible)“8-For by Grace you have been saved through faith; and that not for yourselves, it is the gift of God; 9-not as a result of works, so that no one may boast.

More than 50% of our American’s churches are influenced by the pragmatism philosophy. The pragmatism’s definition from Britannica Concise Encyclopedia, 11 Sept 2005 “…pragmatism holds that truth is to be found in the process of verification. Pragmatists interpret ideas as instruments and plans of action rather than as images of reality…” The pragmatic philosophy is our new enemy in the churches because pragmatic philosophy is sin. The reason that our American churches uses the pragmatic philosophy to draws the worldly people that they can performs the worldly life with Christian’s way at same time. It is very serious for our Christianity world because it modifies our truth doctrines from the Bible to save the lost soul and constants our faithful with Jesus Christ.
---------
Note: This essay came from part of my essay.
Thist post is not surprise me. I knew this in my mind kept tell me on and on before you created the thread.. Don't rise your finger-point at others.. you are one who included with them who is pro-pragatists. remember that I aint one of them who is pragmatists included you..

Romans 4:4-11

4Now when a man works, his wages are not credited to him as a gift, but as an obligation. 5However, to the man who does not work but trusts God who justifies the wicked, his faith is credited as righteousness. 6David says the same thing when he speaks of the blessedness of the man to whom God credits righteousness apart from works:
7"Blessed are they
whose transgressions are forgiven,
whose sins are covered.
8Blessed is the man
whose sin the Lord will never count against him."

And I'm a 2-point Calvinist and a Democrat, actually, more of a Libertarian. I made the bad mistake of voting for Bush this past election. Never will I vote a GOP ticket. :nono:

I'm curious, do tell me what you think of this point: While faith is the most important thing, do you believe that if faith is genuine, works will automatically flow out from it?

Rose Immortal said:
While faith is the most important thing, do you believe that if faith is genuine, works will automatically flow out from it?

Rose,

Nope. Salvation is by faith alone, not of works (Ephesians 2:9).

James 2:17
"So also faith of itself, if it does not have works, is dead."

James 2:24
"See how a person is justified by works and not by faith alone."

James 2:26
"For just as a body without a spirit is dead, so also faith without works is dead. "

pek1 said:
Rose,

Nope. Salvation is by faith alone, not of works (Ephesians 2:9).

I think I misstated.

What I mean is, are works a natural consequence of faith? In other words, if you have true faith, do works naturally come from it?

Rose Immortal said:
I think I misstated.

What I mean is, are works a natural consequence of faith? In other words, if you have true faith, do works naturally come from it?

Yes.

Crazyman......Is Ephasins (sp?) things that JESUS said, or is it the stuff that Paul said? Paul said a lot of odd things....like that women should have their hair covered, they weren't allowed to speak out in church etc. This isn't what JESUS said, but what PAUL said.
Yes, faith is important, but it's also somewhat paradoxial to believe that good works cannot help you in life. Say for example, you were a Nazi, and a very devout Christian one. According to YOUR theory, a Nazi or other VERY cruel type could get away with mass murder and cruelty and all that stuff, but still go to Heaven b/c they believe so strongly. Whereas someone else who doesn't understand how Jesus=s God, but is basicly a good person, is going to go to hell?

deafdyke said:
...Say for example, you were a Nazi, and a very devout Christian one....
What on earth is a devout Christian Nazi???

If a person is truly a born-again Christian, he/she is not going to be a Nazi. Christians love Jews (especially Jesus the Jew). Nazis hate Jews. How can a person be a Christian and a Nazi?

A Nazi can become a Christian but then he/she quits the Nazi life, and is no longer a Nazi.

Is that what you meant, a former Nazi?

Reba said:
How can a person be a Christian and a Nazi?

:confused: :shock:

By attending a legalistic, fundamental Baptist church, that is how a person can be a Christian AND a Nazi. Really, Reba, I thought you understood this already?

I have no idear how people can be both Christian and Nazi.....but if you're curious go check out Stormfront. Ever hear of Christian Idenity? These are a group of people who believe (as a religious belief) that Jews are agents of the devil, that blacks and other people of color are mud races and other stuff like that....... Ask a member of the Ku Klux Klan

Reba said:
What on earth is a devout Christian Nazi???

If a person is truly a born-again Christian, he/she is not going to be a Nazi. Christians love Jews (especially Jesus the Jew). Nazis hate Jews. How can a person be a Christian and a Nazi?

A Nazi can become a Christian but then he/she quits the Nazi life, and is no longer a Nazi.

Is that what you meant, a former Nazi?

What she was trying to explained, here a former nazi who murdered jews, accepted Jesus Christ as his/her lLord and repent their sins daily,(Of course they were no longer nazi once they become christian) at the end they goes to heaven. Meanwhile those murdered jews who were not "saved" because they did not believe in Jesus Christ, goes to hell. They were "good" people who had not done harm to anyone as those nazi did to them then formerly nazi found Jesus Christ and went to heaven. Who would want to be in heaven with those murderers than be with victims who had been murdered burned in hell forever. It shows me there is something wrong with God and bible here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back