Ernie and Bert might get married!

Lmao I thought Elmo is a boy. He looked lot like a boy because of no eyelashes, etc.

On the other note, cookie monster is a crazy character. He must have a cookie addiction and should go to addiction anonymous class for cookies.

that too, cookie monster was my favourite character, then the red bearded drummer (was that in Muppets?)

Correct.

I always liked the 2 old grumpy guys in the balcony of the theater. Can't remember their names. It is amazing how close to some real life characters they come!:lol:

Correct.

I always liked the 2 old grumpy guys in the balcony of the theater. Can't remember their names. It is amazing how close to some real life characters they come!:lol:

Same, i loved those two old geezers they poked fun and they were funny , same i cant remmy the names, google is your freind i have to go NOW....

Jillio!
the two grumpy old men in the box,
Statler and Waldorf (no wonder their names are hard to remember)
muppet-show5.jpg

here it is;
Statler and Waldorf - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I disagree, these characters should stay remain and introduce new characters that mean to be gay and will get marry.

I am not surprised.

I always have assumed that they are gay for a long time. I never saw any female character show up with them. :)

I am not surprised.

I always have assumed that they are gay for a long time. I never saw any female character show up with them. :)
even back in 1978? when you were probably how old? young?

Back