English to ASL interpretation?

No i meant our as in the class
Exactly. YOU are supposed to do YOUR work. You have to earn your own grades, just like every other student does.

Your sarcasm is not appreciated, I'm actually asking for help and all anyone is doing is judging

you are not asking for help. you are asking us to do your homework.

why don't you try translating it yourself and we will tell you if it's correct or not.

Your sarcasm is not appreciated, I'm actually asking for help and all anyone is doing is judging
No. We actually are helping you. You'll never become fluent in a language if you have other people do your work. It's not the answers that are important--it's the mental process you go thru to get them.

Most people would be willing to assist you over a single phrase or concept that you were stuck on after struggling thru most of the assignment.

No one enjoys doing someone else's homework. We all have enough of our own to do.

No. We actually are helping you. You'll never become fluent in a language if you have other people do your work. It's not the answers that are important--it's the mental process you go thru to get them.

Most people would be willing to assist you over a single phrase or concept that you were stuck on after struggling thru most of the assignment.

No one enjoys doing someone else's homework. We all have enough of our own to do.
you are not asking for help. you are asking us to do your homework.

why don't you try translating it yourself and we will tell you if it's correct or not.

Okay whatever, as I have said I have pretty much most of it down. I think it can be interpreted like this? :

she back now in air
she act like summer walk like rain
remember me time can change

the only part I need help with now is the "drops of jupiter in her hair" part. Care to help?

Okay whatever, as I have said I have pretty much most of it down. I think it can be interpreted like this? :

she back now in air

the only part I need help with now is the "drops of jupiter in her hair" part. Care to help?

That's a major part of the problem. I am an extremely literal thinker, as are many deaf people.

What does all that even mean?

Sing songs appealed to the hearing wired brain.

Actually, you should check Sean Forbes.

That's decent music for deaf people.

That's a major part of the problem. I am an extremely literal thinker, as are many deaf people.

What does all that even mean?

Sing songs appealed to the hearing wired brain.

This song was written after the singer's mother died, it's like supposed to be a conversation between them and he's asking her how's heaven like. I guess drops of jupiter in her hair is supposed to mean like she's in heaven like in space and she's amongst the planets so there's drops of jupiter in her hair. But I just don't know how you'd sign that

she back now in air

all of it are wrong. completely gibberish. let me explain - when you watch a music video.... there are music... lyrics.... and context... all together to make a song.

now do same thing for ASL.

This song was written after the singer's mother died, it's like supposed to be a conversation between them and he's asking her how's heaven like. I guess drops of jupiter in her hair is supposed to mean like she's in heaven like in space and she's amongst the planets so there's drops of jupiter in her hair. But I just don't know how you'd sign that

ah there you go. you just told us a story. then make a story out of it in ASL in your own way.

Back