english here

annabelle

Reaction score
Hello my name is Annabelle (anna) I have only just joined this fabulous forum its so helpful. Best yet that I have found. I live in UK Dont sign to good, lip read mostley, Was HOH for years now completely without hearing at all. Thanks for good site.

As the unofficial International Ambassador/Ombudsman gpt AD, I take pleasure in welcoming you to AD! Let's have crumpets and tea this afternoon.

Welcome aboard to AD :)

WHich part of England do you comes from?
I'm originally from the South:)

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf annabelle! Glad that you've found this awesome Forum, where you'll not only see great views/opinions, but surely gain good tools or insights when seeking solutions, etc., also, hopefully, you'll enjoy your stay here in AD! ;)

Roadrunner said:
Hello and welcome to Alldeaf annabelle! Glad that you've found this awesome Forum, where you'll not only see great views/opinions, but surely gain good tools or insights when seeking solutions, etc., also, hopefully, you'll enjoy your stay here in AD! ;)

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, Tamara I live in beautiful cornwall by the beach I look forward to being part of this forum.

Cornwall, is great, i wish i lived there, suppose i will have to make do with Somerset lol.

Hello,

Welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay here ;)....

:wave: :welcome: to Alldeaf annabelle!! I hope you will have fun being on this forum, and meeting new members and making friends!! Have fun posting, and welcome aboard!! :dance2:

Back