English: help grammar

Smithtr

G.G.H.T
Premium Member
Reaction score
i notice my grammar is hard, I understand and learn more improve english. I want to goal learn more time. I think so good idea. I wish be more free grammar for english, would be help for teach sign language. I understand difficult my english. My mom and dad doesn't teach me grow up long time I am learn more hard time write on paper and easy doesn't perfect. I know hard to complication for my time. sigh I am very tired I have weak not enough more skills because I need to more improve hard work>> I wish be keep write on comments..

i notice my grammar is hard, I understand and learn more improve english. I want to goal learn more time. I think so good idea. I wish be more free grammar for english, would be help for teach sign language. I understand difficult my english. My mom and dad doesn't teach me grow up long time I am learn more hard time write on paper and easy doesn't perfect. I know hard to complication for my time. sigh I am very tired I have weak not enough more skills because I need to more improve hard work>> I wish be keep write on comments..

I'm not deaf, but I do understand the syntax of sign and English are very different. I'm a writer and a nurse. The writing is something I started later on, but like anything else it is practice.

Do you like to read? Because if you do, you will absorb a lot that way. Honestly until the last five or ten years I wasn't a big reader. I think I was reading the wrong stuff. There are so many genres of books. If you like science fiction, romance, thrillers, mysteries, and there's non-fiction, too. You can find something that interests you.

I used to read thrillers. They didn't thrill me. Now I've that I've found books that pull me in emotionally, I love love love to read.

Good luck with it.

Smithtr....what about just writing one sentence at a timeand then go from there.

Are u familiar with nouns, verbs, adjectives, and adverbs?

Basic structure follows

N1+V
N1+V+N2

use that structure for now and then add the adjective and adverbs as you become more comfortable?

N1+V

I eat.
She eats.
He eats.
The girl eats.
The girls eat.

N1+V+N2

I eat tacos.
She eats tacos.
He eats tacos.
The girl eats tacos.
The girls eat tacos.

Practice using different nouns and verbs using these two basic structures until u have acquired them.

Then, u can move on to

N1+V+ADJ

and so on...

sometimes complication to reading hard to understand

I'm not deaf, but I do understand the syntax of sign and English are very different. I'm a writer and a nurse. The writing is something I started later on, but like anything else it is practice.

Do you like to read? Because if you do, you will absorb a lot that way. Honestly until the last five or ten years I wasn't a big reader. I think I was reading the wrong stuff. There are so many genres of books. If you like science fiction, romance, thrillers, mysteries, and there's non-fiction, too. You can find something that interests you.

I used to read thrillers. They didn't thrill me. Now I've that I've found books that pull me in emotionally, I love love love to read.

Good luck with it.

I really pretty weak my reading because doesn't help possible I guess hard to reading difficult. I know I tired because really weak. I guess I want to help more reading focus my reading. I like reading more bible.. I guess hard to reading more understand. I wish be more reading, I want to help more improve reading, i try changelle is difficult. I know interested about to reading more improve. I think not enough keep hard to reading book. I love science really pretty cool I wish learn more visual english word. I know hard to understand. I am poor my english is really weak.. I am very tired. I experience weak and not enough more grammar. I wish be successfully wish be goal my become deaf children and deaf action..... :hmm:

thank you information more teacah me more patient

Smithtr....what about just writing one sentence at a timeand then go from there.

Are u familiar with nouns, verbs, adjectives, and adverbs?

Basic structure follows

N1+V
N1+V+N2

use that structure for now and then add the adjective and adverbs as you become more comfortable?

N1+V

I eat.
She eats.
He eats.
The girl eats.
The girls eat.

N1+V+N2

I eat tacos.
She eats tacos.
He eats tacos.
The girl eats tacos.
The girls eat tacos.

Practice using different nouns and verbs using these two basic structures until u have acquired them.

Then, u can move on to

N1+V+ADJ

and so on...

I am patient, I learn more grammar interest about to improve hard time.. I am happy hear you are teach me you are nice.. Smile

Why don't you apply College and take ESL Class? :)

I don't need to apply

Why don't you apply College and take ESL Class? :)

because I have hard to apply because I don't have one getting because I wish be go apply but i am not there. I know kick out my college i am sorry I am disappointed. I another wish be better write on myself reading and write more learn patient. I tried my sentence I understand I have no time help support to me.

thank

In these sentences the: I, She and He are subjective personal pronouns.

I learn more patient and more focus on time. i am proud of you learn more time patient...

Shel is best person to explain since she's teacher. :)

wow that is awesome person

Shel is best person to explain since she's teacher. :)

That is sound great. I am happy hear sound really pretty for you.. I am glad of you I am happy.. I am proud of you :thumb:

In these sentences the: I, She and He are subjective personal pronouns.

Ooops...u caught me there. U are right.

What I meant to say

The dog eats the bone.

and so on....

Aw! That's nice to help Travis learn English Grammar. Shel is great teacher! I need to learn English grammar more. I has an ADD. It's hard to reading because of my RP. I have to practice and more exercise on my brain on reading more. I need to be more comfort with text 12 to 14 size. I can be distract too easily. Grrr! I am going to see my doctor to find me a right pscyhologist for ADD this month. I need to be improve with my English Grammar. I learned about pronoun, adv, noun, adj, verb. But still need work on roots word.

That's good thread! That's great to helpful deaf people to learn English. It's never be too late to learn. It's common sense. :)

That is rough more complication for English Grammar. I wish be upgrade help you more improve best do it. I think so good idea. I wish be more make sure help you more improve successfully. I know I want to encourage to translate on ESL Langauge. I understand that is not easy perfect. I help more english I guess I know hard to understand. that is reading is difficult.

Back