ENDED: 2011 AllDeaf Winter Contest - WINNER SELECTED!

Wirelessly posted

Actually, I did ask Cheri but she don't want to. So I dont know if Angel want to...

Wirelessly posted

Actually, I did ask Cheri but she don't want to. So I dont know if Angel want to...
516-poker-face.jpg

One member didn't want to do it, so I have an another member but she is not able to log in, due to issue something about code for login. She can't post a comment here.

So, that means I will look for an another member... (goes and searching)

hahah one member dont know if this member will post or not it depends on the time." and other member usually reply but this one didnt reply relates with alldeaf.

oh well lol

I haven't been here very long... Why would old members not want to come back? Seems like a pretty nice place with mostly good people here.

oh no some old dramas went nasty back in our old time. no worries life goes on. everyone know how to change then great. :rockon:

hahah one member dont know if this member will post or not it depends on the time." and other member usually reply but this one didnt reply relates with alldeaf.

oh well lol

Heh heh. I know. Oh, well. It is kinda of hard to bring senior members here. Grrr! But, I'll keep trying. :)

Tried to bring Liebling and a few others back. No reply

Nah, I think one year or greater is good. Less than that would be too easy. Make it somewhat difficult, and let's see some faces come out of the woodwork.

I'm going to msg Matajan. :)

I have all his contact info.. email, vp, etc. i'l give it to you if you want it ;) lol

Back