enabling cookies on sk2?

tegumi

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to enable cookies on sk2? Some sites I visit say I can't view them without enabling cookies in my web browser, but I can't find where to do that. :dunno: I just got my sk2 today, and I'm still trying to figure out how to work it.

those mobiles including sk2 dont have javascript programs inside them. that is why we cant go into some sites with javascripts. i tell ya there are very few sites that we cant go in sk2. mostly they work pretty well.

what is the website that you tried to go ? i can overlook that for ya.

cookies should be enabled. If not, just check the settings in the browser. I know there is a cookie setting in there. If it is already on, then it is another problem.

prostock19 said:
cookies should be enabled. If not, just check the settings in the browser. I know there is a cookie setting in there. If it is already on, then it is another problem.

yea those cookies are always enabled automatically in sk2 or mobiles, but we cant go into some sites with javascripts. :cry:

prostock19 said:

The only thing I see in browser settings talking about cookies is "clear cookies", I dont see anything about turning them on. Dang, this sucks... I got a sk2 so I could do my school work online, and it wont let me access the log in page for the site because it says cookies are not turned on. Can someone help me or is this just how it is???

I too have already noticed some sites which the sidekick cant view.... bummer.

Teg

tegumi said:
The only thing I see in browser settings talking about cookies is "clear cookies", I dont see anything about turning them on. Dang, this sucks... I got a sk2 so I could do my school work online, and it wont let me access the log in page for the site because it says cookies are not turned on. Can someone help me or is this just how it is???

I too have already noticed some sites which the sidekick cant view.... bummer.

Teg

can you give me a link to there ? i wud suspect why u cant access if you gives me a link. fyi i am wireless company employee. i m trying to understand your problem.

thanks

deafclimber said:
can you give me a link to there ? i wud suspect why u cant access if you gives me a link. fyi i am wireless company employee. i m trying to understand your problem.

thanks

Sorry, I didnt see where you asked for the site earlier. Heres the link I am trying to access.

http://skagit.blackboard.com/?bbatt=Y

its for my school work, the main page is

www.skagit.edu

Please tell me if you know how to access it, or if it is hopeless......

FYI, Sidek!ck itself is really "dummy". Most of the script that you see on your SK actually runs off from Danger's server! It is like SK as your monitor and the PC is at Danger's site. That is why you don't have much choices. Your at Danger's mercy.

diehardbiker65 said:
FYI, Sidek!ck itself is really "dummy". Most of the script that you see on your SK actually runs off from Danger's server! It is like SK as your monitor and the PC is at Danger's site. That is why you don't have much choices. Your at Danger's mercy.
That mean all deafs are dumb who own Sk2?

I am grab I dont own Sk and Sk2 before.

sk1 and sk2 arent only one that cant go to any website... all mobiles are in same networks that cant go to website with javascripts... personally i cant go to login for my bank account on my sk2 becaouse of javascript.

i am not sure about treo 650 or other PDAs. is treo 650 working with javascript ?

This is the only site I need, and its the one that doesnt work!! :wtf:

Oh well...

Back