Empire

Wolfboy

Reaction score
Hey I seen this movie and I gotta say its tight. Dont mess with the mafia man. What about you guys what do you think about this movie?

I never heard of it before. Should I rent it?

The actor John Leguizamo is, in his own words, "young, Latin, and good looking" the South Bronx drug trade in Franc Reyes' Latino twist on the urban crime saga. Reigning in his hyperactive energy, Leguizamo is like a coiled spring as the street-smart player who tries to leave the violence of his trade behind in an upwardly mobile odyssey. It's the smoldering presence of Leguizamo that keeps the film centered through the betrayals, the bullet-riddled battles, and the slow realization that this cunning shark has just become bait in the deep seas of high finance. You should check it out. Its deep stuff.

dear god.... I haven't seen it... but I hear many reviewers are saying that movie is suck - big time.... oh well...

I went to BlockBuster last night and I saw that movie, I read on the back and it kinda sounds interesting. Will be planning on seeing it soon.

I would want see it and i trying buy it own... i cannot decide to chosse of that movie .... but i might rent it somehow!!!!!!!!!! it sound good movie tho..... ow own it ....

I never heard of it but I almost thought you talk about that cartoon movie The Empire of the blahhhhhhhhhhh something I can't remember exactly name of it. oops LOL so anyway I never see it before. I dont know if I am interesting with this one.

Back