Emergency Vehicle failed to alert me siren light did not show turn on

blahblahdpdec3.gif

mld4ds...to be honest with you

i think your still at fault.

your attitude here seems to reflect what your actions could be in the real world.

basicly your attitude is that because you have a perfect record...you should be allowed to have this ticket waived as well. also that because your deaf, you deserve special circumstances from the law (such as those bathroom notifications). nobody deserves special circumstances from the law. get a mirror facing your son if your so worried about that.

however the flaming between you two is getting out of hand :sure:

Cjanik said:
mld4ds...to be honest with you

i think your still at fault.

your attitude here seems to reflect what your actions could be in the real world.

basicly your attitude is that because you have a perfect record...you should be allowed to have this ticket waived as well. also that because your deaf, you deserve special circumstances from the law (such as those bathroom notifications). nobody deserves special circumstances from the law. get a mirror facing your son if your so worried about that.

however the flaming between you two is getting out of hand :sure:

Does that mean I can not see a big truck approaching too fast via the center-rear mirror?

Thank you...

both of u, Pls zip ur fingers twd eachother on this topic... I'd like to hear from someone else as well... thank you....

CApoliticsdeaf, I too don't understand what you are saying, what type of violated for Emergency Vehicle are u talking about here? Fire? Ambulance? Police? What exactly did you do? Didn't pull over in time? You know it's quietly hard to realized that there is a fire truck, or ambulance or police coming up near you, I can only hear them coming if they are close by or if I seeing other vehicles are pulling over to the side I would know there an emergency vehicle is coming. I don't know what state you live in, but Ohio state law requires two outside mirrors for hearing impaired drivers.

And another thing, to be honest I understand where mld4ds is coming from, children that young can and do take their seat belt off by themselves, because my son does the same too sometimes. ;)

sleepytaz said:
both of u, Pls zip ur fingers twd eachother on this topic... I'd like to hear from someone else as well... thank you....
I am just plain tired of hearing him using Deaf Culture / deafness as his excuses.

Cheri said:
CApoliticsdeaf, I too don't understand what you are saying, what type of violated for Emergency Vehicle are u talking about here? Fire? Ambulance? Police? What exactly did you do? Didn't pull over in time? You know it's quietly hard to realized that there is a fire truck, or ambulance or police coming up near you, I can only hear them coming if they are close by or if I seeing other vehicles are pulling over to the side I would know there an emergency vehicle is coming. I don't know what state you live in, but Ohio state law requires two outside mirrors for hearing impaired drivers.

And another thing, to be honest I understand where mld4ds is coming from, children that young can and do take their seat belt off by themselves, because my son does the same too sometimes. ;)

Thanks....

Cheri said:
[snip, snip]And another thing, to be honest I understand where mld4ds is coming from, children that young can and do take their seat belt off by themselves, because my son does the same too sometimes. ;)
Yes, my 2 girls did the same thing. So did the children of hearing parents. Deaf Culture had nothing to do with the way how Deaf people drive... That's my whole point!
auto.gif

You Guys.. cut the crap!! and off topic..

lets go back to topic..

CApoliticsdeaf- you are trying to make hearing world look bad because they treat deaf communities or deaf people look bad.. but they are not.. only they follow the law/rules.. even though you are deaf or handicapped or hearing person didnt follow the rules of Emergency Vehicle (s) approach, no matter what you see them, slow down to make sure its in service or not, if in service like flashing lights or sirens or see their actions inside... pull over and let them drive by.

Your situtation just similar to me about 10 years ago.. I got tickets almost over 500 dollars plus court fees too.. Of course I got upset, but I waited till court date.. I talked to Judge and explained what happen.. the Judge wavied my ticket to 50 dollars and no court fee cost.. I thanked him..

After than I learned my lessons.. it doesnt mean that I learned my own mistakes no no... I learned more alert around the emergency vechiles, if you see cops , ambulance, firetruck, & etc... (espically tow truck & snow plow too)... slow down and be alert to make sure they are not in active or not..

C h a r l i e said:
a 4 yrs old with no carseat.. tsk tsk.....

Pay attenation. He does have his own carseat. I may have failed to mention it in this thread, but he does know how to unlock....

DoofusMama said:
You Guys.. cut the crap!! and off topic..

lets go back to topic..

CApoliticsdeaf- you are trying to make hearing world look bad because they treat deaf communities or deaf people look bad.. but they are not.. only they follow the law/rules.. even though you are deaf or handicapped or hearing person didnt follow the rules of Emergency Vehicle (s) approach, no matter what you see them, slow down to make sure its in service or not, if in service like flashing lights or sirens or see their actions inside... pull over and let them drive by.

Your situtation just similar to me about 10 years ago.. I got tickets almost over 500 dollars plus court fees too.. Of course I got upset, but I waited till court date.. I talked to Judge and explained what happen.. the Judge wavied my ticket to 50 dollars and no court fee cost.. I thanked him..

After than I learned my lessons.. it doesnt mean that I learned my own mistakes no no... I learned more alert around the emergency vechiles, if you see cops , ambulance, firetruck, & etc... (espically tow truck & snow plow too)... slow down and be alert to make sure they are not in active or not..

Thanks for speaking out. I thought I am only one as an idoitic father but you shared your similar experience. Thanks Heavens....

EyesBlueDeaf, any comment?

mld4ds said:
Read Ms CADeafPolitics's post. How do I know if she may lobby with state government to make a new law? I do not want to make worse for deaf drivers in California. Moreover, she did not tell us her whole story about her ticket. The police officer has to obey the law and do not have power to make a decision for waiving. Only the judge has power to waive the ticket or not.

FYI, my four years old hearing son can unlock the seatbelt since he in the back seat wanted to inform me that he had to go to potty..... Don't you have your own children? Then hash up, EyesBlueDeaf....

I have to say that I totally disagree with you for the child or children unbuckle the seat just because want to talk you or inform you.. I have 6 kids of my own...
I always ALWAYS check on them every 2-5 min (turn my head to look back to see if they want talk to me.. or check the review mirror.. too..
ALSO, if they want talk or need to go potty.. they have to learn to be PATIENT till i pull over or stop at stop light/sign..
I told the kids they CANT unbunckle the seats NO matter what!!!! its YOUR responsible to check on them from time to time..
If child/childrent unbuckle just because they want to talk or inform you.. never know that time of an accident -- they will fly through the windsheild window... it will be YOUR fault and FINED...
if child or children are choking by candy or gum or food or drink .. PULL over-- jump out and go around.. get child out and do something.. not during or while you are driving..

baby-toddlers-kids-teenagers.. stay buckle seats no matter what.. cuz they are still under your wings till they are 18 years old.. and if they are not wearing.. Police see that and will fined you!

my teenagers are complaining about wearing seat belts.. I wont go or start the car till they wear.. if not.. kick them out the car/van and let them stay home.. miss the fun..

Kids' SAFETY first.... you last..

mld4ds said:
Thanks for speaking out. I thought I am only one as an idoitic father but you shared your similar experience. Thanks Heavens....

EyesBlueDeaf, any comment?

Your welcome.. and YOU are NOT idiotic father.... but I am not mad at you about seat belts.. I just go for Kids SAFETY first..
BUT BUT you are not only one.. alot are... :/

:D stay cool daddy!

EyesBlueDeaf said:
I am just plain tired of hearing him using Deaf Culture / deafness as his excuses.

Then buy him a Deaf Caution card.

Richard

mld4ds said:
Pay attenation. i did :)

He does have his own carseat. glad to know that now..

I may have failed to mention it in this thread, but he does know how to unlock.... wow, then he must be that smart.. :lol:
that would be scary if theres no carseat for only a 4 yrs old, just concerned. Thanks :)

ITS NO win WIN senorio u should be charged for reckless endangerment of your own child letting him unbuckle his seatbelt to get ur attention the lamest excuse i ever heard have u ever heard of having ur child moved to where u can see him and if he can't get ur attention theres another way he can get ur attention u can teach him to flash a flashlight to keep him in his seat RMFE u have NO brains and NO regards for safety maybe U should get off the road yrself!

Back