Emergency Room Waiting

IV fluid is the same as for drinking water. You need to stay away from the sun too much during the summer. It is the best way for you to be under the tree and drink some water once a while. It is easy for me to say that, but I could be dehydrating if I am not thinking about drinking water in the hot weather. How about jumping into a hot whirlpool now for the winter? :D

I dehydrated from the excessive vomiting I had with food poisoning. I could not keep fluids down. Had I been able to take fluids by mouth, I would not have dehydrated.

I dehydrated from the excessive vomiting I had with food poisoning. I could not keep fluids down. Had I been able to take fluids by mouth, I would not have dehydrated.

That must be awful for you! Poor you!

speaking of waiting in ER
i went in this afternoon due to my throat being so sore and it really bother me and it only takes 5 mins to wait and i was there 2 hours that all waiting for the result if i have strep but didn't and turn out i have pharyngitis not fun

speaking of waiting in ER
i went in this afternoon due to my throat being so sore and it really bother me and it only takes 5 mins to wait and i was there 2 hours that all waiting for the result if i have strep but didn't and turn out i have pharyngitis not fun

it took 2 hours to get the results back from a strep test? wow. when i was diagnosed with strep a few years ago, it only took 15 minutes.

no no total of my staying in ER i mean results takes 15 mins of course
:)

so you stayed in the ER for 2 hours and the strep test results came back in 15 minutes? just want to make sure i'm understanding you. <smile>

Back