Electronic Translator

gnarlydorkette

Reaction score
Hopefully there is at least ONE AD member here that can help me out with this...

I am trying to figure out which is the best for an electronic translator. I need a translator that has (or can switch between via cards) five languages: English, SPanish, German, Italian, and French.

I have searched the internet and MANY products are offered but there are NO REVIEWS/RATINGS! So I am ambivalent and skeptical of many products.

I am turning to AlLDeaf to see if there are an ACTUAL experience with an electronic translator (Franklin, Larousee, etc) being used in a foreign country where you use it to commnicate with the natives. THe device you use does not necessarily have ALL languages, but I am trying to determine which company/brand is the most reliable and the best. So if you have used "Spanish-ENglish Translator" in Spain or Mexico, lemme know.

HELP ME OUT!!!! The internet is not doing me any good!!!

(So that means: NO POSTS that say: "Sorry I dont use it!" or "I dunno!". Don't BOTHER to post if you have NOTHING to contribute.)

Hey.... You forget to look up at amazon.com where they have ton of electronic translator INCLUDE ton "Customer Reviews" :)

It's bottom next to product describle on each electronic translator you look at.

Hey.... You forget to look up at amazon.com where they have ton of electronic translator INCLUDE ton "Customer Reviews" :)

It's bottom next to product describle on each electronic translator you look at.

I did. Their reviews seem to be flawed-- as if somebody fake the review. And most translator don't have reviews on Amazon.com... only one translator that I am interested in-- it does have reviews at Amazon but NEGATIVE. so that's why I am asking for people's personal experiences.

oh shucks... wish you get expensive treo then you could buy only $40 for translation up to 5 languages, you want.

Don't except for PDA without QWERTY, right? Since you need to typing and find out what english word into french oui non de la mei waaa!

Back