egg or chicken?

netrox

Reaction score
Which came first, egg or chicken?

This claims chicken came first and I laugh. Just incredibly ignorant and they call themselves scientists?!?!

Science answers the question: Which came first, the chicken or the egg? - thestar.com

First of all, you CANNOT have a chicken without a genetic blueprint for it which is found in eggs. A chicken came from a family of reptiles and all reptiles lay eggs. Reptiles laid eggs for millions of years and in that process, they branched out birds.

So, really, egg came first.. eggs existed millions of years before chickens came into existence and they came from eggs of evolving reptiles. :)

I heard the rooster came first......and the chicken was pretty pissed about it too.

Which came first, egg or chicken?

This claims chicken came first and I laugh. Just incredibly ignorant and they call themselves scientists?!?!

Science answers the question: Which came first, the chicken or the egg? - thestar.com

First of all, you CANNOT have a chicken without a genetic blueprint for it which is found in eggs. A chicken came from a family of reptiles and all reptiles lay eggs. Reptiles laid eggs for millions of years and in that process, they branched out birds.

So, really, egg came first.. eggs existed millions of years before chickens came into existence and they came from eggs of evolving reptiles. :)

You should watch A Sound of Thunder. It's good story about millions of years ago. If something wrong then human do not exit and everyone are reptiles.

I already knew that the chicken was created before the chicken's egg; it's nice to see that science is finally catching up. :)

Okay.

Male human come first then female human come second?

Neither because sex happened way before that!

"Although bacteria simply multiply by dividing into two, they also often exchange genetic material, usually by releasing small fragments called plasmids which can be absorbed by nearby bacteria. In this way, beneficial mutations are shared. This might arguably be considered to be the earliest form of sex.

After the appearance of plants and animals in the oceans around 600 million years ago, the only practical way for these new multi-celled sea-creatures to reproduce was by releasing seeds or eggs, whose cells would then begin dividing, sticking together, and changing each time they divided, until finally forming a new adult."

Evolutionary Philosophy - The Evolution of Sexual Reproduction

yeah.......Adam was an inconsiderate little twit!....somebody stuck a boiled egg in his mouth...

Back