Egg and Muffin Toaster. A Must Have!

Wow, it looks easy... I will thinking to buy one...

That is really a neat toaster!! Where did you ever find this Buckdodgers? Thanks for sharing this! It will certainly cost much less to do this at home!

Wow... Awesome ! I'm gonna put this
on my Wish list to purchase !

Thanks for sharing. Looks Yummy.
:)

That is a neat applicance! I'd love to have that Egg and Muffin Toaster someday. I do agree, It will cost a little cheaper to make it at home and not to mention, It is time saving as well because u can have it right there at home instead of making a trip at McDonald's or Burger King for breakfast.

PFHHT I don't need it..I can fix eggs myself...it is not hard do it on the stove with cast iron frying pan. :)

we got new toaster so we are not buy another one. It does look neat. I believe I saw it at Sears or Wal Mart. I can't remember.

Yes...eggs with muffins..I also add susage and cheese as well. VOILA! Homemade McMuffins! :giggle:

I just bought this item on my birthday.Its easy to use and cost less than Egg McMuffin. $1.20 LESS!!! Per Egg McMuffin.You do the Math.

Egg & Muffin Toaster by Back to Basics

Now i see.. you are not sticking to your diet.. You have type 2 diabetes.. High Cholestral .. High blood pressure....You will have more health problems since you did not stick to right diet... you still eat junky foods...oh well it is your own risk...

Now i see.. you are not sticking to your diet.. You have type 2 diabetes.. High Cholestral .. High blood pressure....You will have more health problems since you did not stick to right diet... you still eat junky foods...oh well it is your own risk...

:roll:

SxyPorkie, please be Quiet and be Nice.

Thank you.

That is really a neat toaster!! Where did you ever find this Buckdodgers? Thanks for sharing this! It will certainly cost much less to do this at home!

They do sell at BJ Wholesale or Targart.

Wow that is soo cool... Thanks BUck for sharing this information.. I might want to get this one for my office and for my officemate's thank you gift for x mas.... Coool!!!

It looks nice but I prefer to use frying pan to cook egg and sausage and regular toaster to toast muffin light. Simple.

Yes it is! Its my right to die and to start over again if i want to.Just like its a womans right to kill her baby though abortion process.Theres no law against it go ask taylor.And SxyPorkie,Please mind your own business thank you.

I have thought about getting this too but there's just one problem with it for ME and that is, I don't like pre-cooked meats. You have to use pre-cooked meats in this machine. Nice idea, tho.

Not Really Tousi.Cook as many canadian bacon,Sausage patties as you can.Then put them in the fridge and re-use canadian bacon or Sausage patty in the toaster.

Hmm.. what a nice idea.. I would put it for my wish list and easy to make especially when u r busy and have kids. Also it can be great for kids to eat before going to school to! :cool:

You can make this "diet friendly". All you need to do is use Egg Beaters in place of the egg and a healthier alternative to sausage or bacon.

Some suggestions would be a lower fat sausage or canadian bacon, which I'm sure Buck is aware of. :)

Besides which, he's an adult. He can decide for himself what goes into his mouth. We're not his "food police".

Yummy!!!
sausage_egg_mcmuffin.jpg
bacon_egg_mcmuffin.jpg

Back