Eeeek!

matlinfan1991

Reaction score
Okay, so I'm hearing (for those of you that don't know) and tomorrow I'm going to lunch with a deaf friend. Well, she's actually a coworker of my Grandma's but we've gotten to be really close. So yeah, friend. My signing is good. I can keep up a conversation. Tomorrow will be the first time we're alone (you know what I mean, like, not around people we know). And I'm nervous. Why?! I mean, I've known Sign Language for 3 years and even my teacher says I'm better than any advanced student he has ever had. Someone tell me not to be nervous!! lol :roll:

don't be nervous! lol

Don't be nervous, you'll be fine!! good luck although u prob wont need it!!

Be very afraid! We all bite. And we are sly about it.

Just go along with it and you'll be fine before you know it.

ha, sometimes it helps to be nervous when you care about how well you sign to communciate with no problem. have fun.

I am sure if you know this lady. She will see that you are nervous and guide you along. Once you get there you will have fun I am sure of it. Keep your chin up, and have fun!

If all else fails, order dessert for your friend and go to the bathroom for a LONG time because your lunch was "bad".

J/K!

I am sure if you know this lady. She will see that you are nervous and guide you along. Once you get there you will have fun I am sure of it. Keep your chin up, and have fun!

and....

If all else fails, order dessert for your friend and go to the bathroom for a LONG time because your lunch was "bad".

J/K!

Thanks for making me laugh :)

How long have u known this person?

Always ask for clarification/repeat only if you don't understand what he/she is trying to say.

So guys...she cancelled! Haha. Wow. After all of that, she texted me and asked for a raincheck! Well guess what! It's not raining :giggle: Resceduled for Tuesday.

so she was nervous..... lol

Hm, I wonder where this nervousness is coming from and why it's there for the both of ya. This is lunch and you're both good friends. It's not like a date or something...

Just curious.

Hm, I wonder where this nervousness is coming from and why it's there for the both of ya. This is lunch and you're both good friends. It's not like a date or something...

Just curious.

Haha, she wasn't actually nervous. I was going to meet her on her lunch break. She was working that day. But her boss gave her a ton of paperwork and she is going on vacation this weekend so she couldn't finish it some other day. That's all :)

Don't be nervous and Good luck for next Tuesday!! Hope that not cancels again! :giggle:

Back