Educational degree

TiaraPrincess

Reaction score
Hello,

What's your degree? Certificate? Training, etc.?

I am interested what most deaf people do for a living.

I am in process of receiving a BA degree in Fine Art. I did have a CPR certifcate a while (1998) ago but it is expired. I have a lifetime experience of caregiving and petsitting. :) Anybody interesting in hiring me? ;-)

Hi,

I am working on attaining a degree in Bachelor of Arts with two majors: Politics and History. That is if I pass everything. I'm sure, I will :)

I hope to finish in the middle of 2005 next year.

As for other qualifications, not yet. Someday, I might pursue other things but one thing at a time.

lol, hire you? lol

I didn't get my Certificate in CPR. I didn't remember well in Health class lol. It felt funny and uncomfortable blowing into fake dummies.

Isn't it nice to be soon over with your degrees? lol

I have no degree at the moment. I have no clue what to do "when I grow up." That is when will I grow up? lol

B.A. in Psychology with Departmental Honors; 3.51 GPA

M.A. in Counseling; 3.88 GPA

Possible doctorate, but that's much later ...

Working on my BA in Commuications with a minor in Women's Studies. Thinking about grad school and then maybe even a Ph.D!!!!

B.A. degree in Elementary Education

Hired at local University to teach ASL courses

M.S. in Deaf Education

Working towards ASLTA certification

Ph.D. - maybe later, perhaps in the Linguistics area.

I am a high school senior going off to college in the fall. I am going to Illinois State University and my major is Deaf Education.

I have a B.S in Special Education (K-12). I am thinking of starting on my master's soon but I am not sure... also not sure what to get my degree in.. prob master's in special ed or deaf ed. I'm not sure.

Back