Edit feature?

Ruliya

Reaction score
Hiya, how do I edit my post? I just realized I made a typo in my post and I'd like to correct it. Immediately after my post, the edit button was there but I was in another thread to respond and then came back, it's just disappeared.

Or am I hallucinating?

Hiya, how do I edit my post? I just realized I made a typo in my post and I'd like to correct it. Immediately after my post, the edit button was there but I was in another thread to respond and then came back, it's just disappeared.

Or am I hallucinating?

Ohhhhh I think it only for 30 mins then disappeared same as mine and I am sure everyone too :)

Or am I hallucinating?

If it is past the allotted time set for being able to 'edit' your post and if it obviously needs to be 'edited', you can always contact a moderator here in AD via PM and one of us will be happy to do so.

For a list of moderators, scroll down on the main page to where you see 'View Forum Leaders', clicking on it will prompt a new page showing the moderators and administrator. ;)

If it's a minor mistake, but still understandable... don't worry about it. We're not going to panic and assume that you're a moron who can't spell.

Even I make mistakes! :)

Back