Eddie the Feisty Dog in 'Frasier' Dies at 16

Awauphi

Reaction score
http://news.aol.com/entertainment/t...t/20060627164509990001?ncid=NWS00010000000001

Eddie the Feisty Dog in 'Frasier' Dies at 16
AP

LOS ANGELES (June 27) - The scrappy dog known as Eddie on TV's "Frasier" has died.

The 16-year-old Jack Russell terrier, whose real name was Moose, passed away of old age Thursday at the Los Angeles home of trainer Mathilde Halberg, Halberg told People magazine.

The canine character Eddie drove Kelsey Grammer's lead character crazy for 10 years on the show.

It wasn't all acting on Moose's part, though. He was naturally "extremely mischievous," Halberg said.

His contribution to the show's and Grammer's success was publicly noted by the actor when he accepted a 1994 Emmy for best actor in a comedy.

"Most important, Moose, this is for you," Grammer added good naturedly.

Moose, who also played the older dog Skip in the 2000 film "My Dog Skip," was retired in recent years.

Copyright 2006 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press. All active hyperlinks have been inserted by AOL.
2006-06-27 16:46:25

ohh i love that dog! RIP, Moose! :angel:

ahh.. Jack Russell... so cute but other way.. Ugh!
Long story anyway.. (chuckles)

poor Moose.. rip!

I remember that dog, Aww Man !!!! Good dog and that dog kind of reminds me of the dog with the logo symbol of the RCA for some reason. :) :thumb:

I heard about that my friend iceriver told me yesterday that dog is passed away. Jack Russell is so cute but sad he is gone :(

I dont watch that show but cute dog that I see on tv show.

I'am sure Moose will have a big funeral. I loved him, and he really made Jack Russell's more popular too, but most people didn't know what they were getting themselves in for either.

Dang..that Eddie dog gonna be missed very much for sure.. he was a funny dog on Frasier... I am flagestered to find about this just now...

RIP Eddie and pray for the owner's loss of that dog. Do Jack Russell Terrier live that long?

RIP moose he will be very missed by his fans

i love that dog he was funny in frasier tv show haha

Back