Edamame Salad Recipe- Vegeterian & Gluten Free, Diabetic Friendly, Vegan, too..Anyone

Pam_SHCooking

Reaction score
REPOST: EDAMAME SALAD -

The largest post viewing on my Simply Healthy Cooking blog - since I started on 12/30/2009 - Total views - 1,245 - biggest viewing day was July 2010 - 1,044 views that day!! AMAZING!! So... in celebration of this successful recipe found in a Vegeterian Times magazine, I am re-posting in celebration of the best recipe ever -- VEGETERIAN AND GLUTEN FREE, Diabetic friendly, Honestly - all peeps friendly! - can be VEGAN subsitiute Vegan Cheese instead of Feta Cheese

Edamame Cranberry Feta Salad « Simply Healthy Cooking

ENJOY!!

PS - An excellent side salad for Thanksgiving Dinner - Just sayin......

Quinoa Salad Recipe- For Thanksgiving Feast- Gegan & Vegetarian Friendly

REPOST - Quinoa Salad -

Excellent for people who have been diagnosed with Celiac Disease or need to eat a Gluten Free Diet and also people who are Diabetic. For Diabetics - Quinoa has low glycemic index (GI) which will not make the Blood Sugars Spike. Can change the citrus from Lime to Orange and omit the sugar for the vinaigrette if want - Try the recipe - Most Excellent!

Bring a grain salad to your Thanksgiving Feast - Vegan and Vegeterian Friendly!

Quinoa Salad with Dried Apricots, Cranberries Coriander, Cumin and Lime Vinaigrette « Simply Healthy Cooking

:ty: Pam - awesome, I love quinoa and also edamame, but haven't had the best of luck actually cooking quinoa.

I think I will film how to cook Quinoa so peeps can learn - it's the healthiest grain out there and extremely healthy! Keep watching -- thanks for your support!

Pam

:ty: Pam - awesome, I love quinoa and also edamame, but haven't had the best of luck actually cooking quinoa.

Back