Ebay

I use E-bay once a while whenever what I am looking for. Mostly for house or for my kiddo. My boyfriend bought pick up truck which it was biggest thing we ever spent on. It was worth it. I've sold couple of times...pretty soon I will have to put up to sell. It is worth it but tempting! Sometimes I want this or that but my mind will tell me "no" hee!

I have no problem here too.. i have to use my judgement to buy from people.. and i wouldn't want to buy that things from out of the country they can be one of scam you and rip you off.. i would rather to buy anywhere in usa.

FutureGame2100 said:
Really? Let me see it if you show me a site. :)

Ebay has wholesale lot that sell more than 1 thing for less price.. U can go check it out on www.ebay.com and scroll with list u will click wholesale lot and u just pretend click and play around and u get idea..

I had seen some people would want to sell 12 case of lighter for 99 cents..

CoolieFroggie said:
I have no problem here too.. i have to use my judgement to buy from people.. and i wouldn't want to buy that things from out of the country they can be one of scam you and rip you off.. i would rather to buy anywhere in usa.
i agree with u.. i only buy in USA... not out of country cuz of i dont trust..

I always buy stuff for my pets on ebay. I have a german shepherd so I also buy things with pictures of german shepherds on them like mousepads and things like that.

I love ebay, I've never had a bad experience with it. I started using it when a girl I worked with was addicted to buying jewelry on it.

i just won the bid on ebay for buying a new monitor last week. I had no problem with new monitor lately.

I always go on Ebay.com to buy carft things also buy plastic canvas books it chaper then the store

Fly's an Ebay addict, huh? Figures. :giggle:

I'm not a patron of Ebay, but my parents are. Not sure what they buy, but if I was so inclined, I'd probably buy up Harry Potter paraphenalia.

This shouldn't surprise anyone, either. :lol:

canada

Hello IM from Canada,Im 36 year old, Deaf lady from Canada. Would like to hear about you someday. please send message.. :welcome: :cheers:

Oceanbreeze said:
Fly's an Ebay addict, huh? Figures. :giggle:

I'm not a patron of Ebay, but my parents are. Not sure what they buy, but if I was so inclined, I'd probably buy up Harry Potter paraphenalia.

This shouldn't surprise anyone, either. :lol:
hello, im from Canada. would like to introuded u if u dont mind thanks

Won a window A/C for only 50 dollar and it's still GOOD and POWERFUl.. which is from Ebay..

I found out about eBay a little dirty business. Some eBay sellers have a 2nd account so that they can trick you and make you to bid more so that they make more profit from you. It's unbelieveable!

For me as a seller, I am absolutely not interested doing that way as long as I am honest and fair...

webexplorer said:
I found out about eBay a little dirty business. Some eBay sellers have a 2nd account so that they can trick you and make you to bid more so that they make more profit from you. It's unbelieveable!

For me as a seller, I am absolutely not interested doing that way as long as I am honest and fair...
Yeah some sellers do that. It is not eBay, its the sellers. Some are scumbags... When you buy at any auction. The buyer must be smart about what is beig bid on. I look for other auctions of the same type of item. Then I come up with a price I will not bid beyond. :smoking:

Yeah i ve expereinced with ebay. I love ebay cuz they re sometime cheaper plus good deal. I do ve sell some stuffs there too, which i did made some $$ almost like garage sale.

i just buy some parts for my ATV.. which is unbelieveable cheap.. since i broke my tie rod on my atv.. and bought 2 used good condition tierod for $11.50 damn cheap than buy brand new from ATV shop for $69 each!

C.C.Sinned said:
...The buyer must be smart about what is beig bid on. I look for other auctions of the same type of item. Then I come up with a price I will not bid beyond. :smoking:
That's right. I do my research before I bid, and then set a limit for myself.

Back