EBAY -> Xbox 360 20 GB, many accessories & games

Have any Bidders buy from you or not yet? I was checkin on your item list but it's seen end of time or something else?

Have any Bidders buy from you or not yet? I was checkin on your item list but it's seen end of time or something else?

RELIST -> Microsoft Xbox 360 - Game console - 20 GB - eBay (item 170312159209 end time Mar-19-09 17:48:54 PDT)

No one haven't put a bid yet...so I reduced to $325 with free ground UPS. Someone considered to get this, but haven't click on "Buy it now" yet. So you and others still have a chance.

Good luck!

Also, thanks for head up for redo my auction link!

Oh damn!! I wish you can give us more times, that's okay! I don't have money by now, lolz. Plz keep update if they didn't trying to buy from you, then i will trying to buy from you until next month of 17th!

I'll try, :ty:

Remind me by then to see if I still have it. Cuz I'll be very busy after spring breaks for back to work on the first week of April.

Oh crap, i can't believe that someone bought from you on Ebay, already but that's okay for meh, I will look it up when i get money then i can buy other one, thanks :)

Oh yea? I hope you will have to waiting until three week of April? I don't have money by now. Please talk to me in private message so we can discuss more, thanks dawg ;-)

SOLD.

Someone brought it sooner then I expected through "Buy it now" link.

Good luck Dawg for finding one.

Back