Ebay seller sells viable vpad

geez, that's biggest rip-off, once the buyers got in their hand. They find the most disappointment.

This item has been sold and VPAD which I have heard much about it is not worth for your time.

who would buy it now for 599 dollars on eBay?? Viable gonna selling it for 99 dollars this month??

I guess probably crazy deaf people who cannot wait too long and decide to buy in big risk.

There is other one, selling two, 599 bux for each. I won't buy it, I ain't stupid... Actually I learn about it and its rating last year! Got real bad impression. I knew it is going to be a flop in VideoConferencing world.

I don't have hard information about MVP yet, so can't say anything about it. Even it looks good, which I believe is. BUT I have not met anyone who already have it yet. So this is pretty much as wait n see.

I guess probably crazy deaf people who cannot wait too long and decide to buy in big risk.

Whats is the worth if the person wants VPAD if the person already have many VP's? :ugh3:

DVC - 1000 is enough for me.

I know that almost deafies needs to buy VPADs for hearing relations or friends who know how to use ASL. They dont need to use VRS to call. Some hearing families really wanted to buy Sorenson Videophone but they refused to sell hearing people. That s reason why they buy VPADs, OJOs or i2eye VPs

Why does Sorenson is being strict with these Vp's for sale - you know there is some few hearies who have deaf family relative. I think Sorenson is being too harsh with them. Such as what would they going to do with the VP -100's since they replaced with VP -200? Hmm?

Also one other thing - the Sorenson or other VRS companies should start expanding their company international!

Why does Sorenson is being strict with these Vp's for sale - you know there is some few hearies who have deaf family relative. I think Sorenson is being too harsh with them. Such as what would they going to do with the VP -100's since they replaced with VP -200? Hmm?

There is no such a sale for Sorenson, but quality to give free for deaf. That's all.

then replace VP-300 or VP-400 bulit-in Super LCD or OLED, Super Battery, Wi-FI, touchscreen (not from Viable, Apple's ipad/iphone smooth touch) etc.. future lol

The greatest motivator is VRS. Let me say it again: VRS.

VRS = More than $6 a minute from the American F.C.C.

Back