Eat sh*t, and die! Unless you cook it right.

What does it come with , a pile of mash vomit with butter on it???

2705194688_fa6f7c750e_d.jpg

This is what that poo steak looks like.

Now you can't unsee it. :)

LOL Or those people who volunteered to taste the Berts jelly bean flavors... Like ear wax, dirt, boogers ect. Like, who in the HELL says... *nom nom nom* yup this tastes like Ear wax dead on guys! *vomits* So gross... but I suppose some people will do anything for a quick buck with the right price tag... o.o

I hate to know what that fake bone is made from. Why the HELL is shit being used for food in the first place???

Because we can. Understanding how science works made this possible. Same idea of converting urine to get pure water out of it. Even the astronauts tasted their own "pee."

NASA's Stillsuit: Atlantis Crew to Test Pee-Recycling Bag - Wired Science

Of course, the poo steak is a bit more complicated process in making reusuable protein to make the "meat."

your own pee surppose be good for you i have to be very thirsty... years ago usual thing lady said her lucozade was flat to prove a point i had a swig.NEVER NEVER again, pee been sitting there a few hours lady had demetia..the WORSE thing i tasted in my life

your own pee surppose be good for you i have to be very thirsty... years ago usual thing lady said her lucozade was flat to prove a point i had a swig.NEVER NEVER again, pee been sitting there a few hours lady had demetia..the WORSE thing i tasted in my life

Drinking urine in order to quench your own thirst will make things worse for you if you continue to drink your own urine. It is a waste byproduct.

Back