Easy Recipes Anyone???

o0talula0o

Reaction score
Okay so I wanna try something new. I could type easy recipes in the web browser but I figured that this would be more fun. So if you have an easy recipe to share, I'd love to hear it. I'm looking for something to make for dinner tonight. Maybe I'll post my Tater Tot Casserole recipe in a little bit here, but be warned it's very fattening... and contains BACON. Why does bacon make everything taste better? I'll never know. :)

What you'll need:
Bag of tater tots
2 cans of cream of mushroom soup
1/3 lb of bacon
1 lb of ground beef
2 cups or more of cheddar cheese. (Cuz you can never have enough cheese)

Easy Instructions:
Brown your ground beef
Cook off your bacon, but don't make it crispy, and break up into small bits
Cook off your tater tots, more towards the crispy side

Combine bacon, ground beef, and cream of mushroom soup in mixing bowl. Set aside.

Using a casserole dish, cover the bottom with a healthy layer of cheese, place a layer of cooked tater tots above the cheese, and then a healthy layer of the beef and bacon mixture. Repeat the layers of cheese, tater tots, and the mixture. (Kinda like layers of lasagna) and end with a healthy layer of cheese on top. Place in oven at 425 degrees uncovered, once the cheese on the top starts to turn slightly golden brown, take out and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.

Warning: This dish is very fattening. :)

Easy Quiche

2 cups milk
4 eggs
3/4 cup biscuit baking mix
1/4 cup butter, softened
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Bunch green onions, chopped
1 cup crumbled bacon
8 ounces shredded Swiss cheese

PREP
10 mins
COOK
50 mins
READY IN
1 hr Directions
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a 10 inch quiche dish or pie pan.
In a large bowl, beat together milk, eggs, baking mix, butter and Parmesan cheese. Batter will be lumpy. Stir in onion, bacon, and cheese. Pour into prepared quiche dish.
Bake in preheated oven for 50 minutes, until eggs are set and top is golden brown.

Not the same as a classic quiche, but it is very easy and quick to make.

Ice Cream

1. A bowl
2. A spoon
3. A scoop
4. A container of chocolate ice cream

Prep:

Really, now?

Haha Tousie!!!! That's awesome. If only I could have ice cream for dinner... well maybe that wouldn't be such a bad idea... :)

Haha Tousie!!!! That's awesome. If only I could have ice cream for dinner... well maybe that wouldn't be such a bad idea... :)

When my girls were kids and spent the night at my sisters, they would have ice cream for breakfast, so I'm told. My sister is not a morning person, so I believe it.

Alright change of plans... forget the recipes! Let's all come to an agreement on a day that we can declare Ice Cream Day. Maybe a national holiday? Where it is acceptable that you can have ice cream for breakfast, lunch, and dinner... if you can stomach it. Just think of all the options of toppings you could do... EVEN BACON.

Ooh crap... that may be the most immature thing I've said in a long time. I feel like a child on a sugar high and I haven't had sugar since... yesterday? :D.

Yum.

I believe there is already a National Ice Cream Day. I think it's in July. Don't know if there's a National Bacon Day, though. :D

Tuna macaroni salad

2 cans of tuna fish
1 package of elbow macaroni
Mayo
Sweet pickle relish

Mix them all together

The Seafood Kabobs

Package of pre-cooked medium/large shrimp
Package of pre-cooked large scallops
Red Onion
Bell Pepper (different colors optional)
Pre-sliced Mushrooms
Yellow Squash
Zucchini
Cherry Tomatoes
Olive oil
Kabob Skewers

Preheat olive oil in a stove top pan and oven @ 350 degrees, Sautée shrimp (deshelled) and scallops til just barely hot, set aside. Slice all vegetables to bite size pieces and thread them onto skewers. Brush with olive oil and any seasonings you like, place them on a baking sheet or pan and roast in oven for 15 minutes. Remove, allow to cool and dig in! :P

Last edited:
You're making me hungry! :P

The Seafood Kabobs

Package of pre-cooked medium/large shrimp
Package of pre-cooked large scallops
Red Onion
Bell Pepper (different colors optional)
Pre-sliced Mushrooms
Yellow Squash
Zucchini
Cherry Tomatoes
Olive oil
Kabob Skewers

Preheat olive oil in a stove top pan and oven @ 350 degrees, Sautée shrimp (deshelled) and scallops til just barely hot, set aside. Slice all vegetables to bite size pieces and thread them onto skewers. Brush with olive oil and any seasonings you like, place them on a baking sheet or pan and roast in oven for 15 minutes. Remove, allow to cool and dig in! :P

I starving and my kitchen off limits but if want recipe I look at frugal ones and Jamie oliver

choch cornflakes and syrup mix all together and cornflake cake

quick whip up of 2 egg yolk and cook as omlette whisk the egg whites until stiff lay it on cooked yolk put it under grill take out when happy with it and omelette souffle

Back