Easter

why do rabbits hide their egg?
because they dont want anybody to know that they fuct a chicken.
happy easter.

downing said:
It will be interesting for me since my son is three now,, I will be able to hide eggs.. at two he didnt get the concept and now he is three....I have to leave one big empty egg (plastic - 8 inches high) on deck the nite before...

my son will know by in the morning the egg will be filled with goodies knowing the bunny came...and he will have to go out and search for the hidden eggs.

we did the same for xmas, we made speical key for santa claus and left it outside for santa to come inside because my son didnt want santa claus to get burned on his butt going down the chimney - u know creative minds so he wanted a house key for santa to enter than going down the chimney so we did that the nite before and by the morning we put key on little table next to milk and cookies that was already eaten/drank...a note saying thank you for the key.

i guess we will start using that traditional ... cool idea?

Yes, that is a cool idea. Especially if you live in a home with no fireplace. I have always lived in a home with a fireplace, so I had never thought of it. Actually, I currently live in an apt so I dont have one now. But I don't have any children so it doesn't matter. I am glad you reminded me about fireplaces because we are going to be looking for a house soon. Sorry for getting a bit off topic!

I grew up in Texas, we didn't have fireplace in our small house, my dad became creative and told me that santa had special powers and did come thru our air conditioning system.. i bought his story... :laugh2:

I just bought this new house, it came with fireplace-wood burning. loving it every minute of it.

I feel too old for Easter, but some muchies would do. I don't know about my plans for Easter, anyways.

So Cool...

Those are some very creative ideas...never thaught of anyting like that :) when my kids were worried aobut Santa not making cuz we did not have a chimney we just tell them he comes thru a key hole then LOL...that is what my parents told me LOL :) The only thing we have done different for Santa is we let the kids pick something different every year to leave him LOL...one year when my son was kinda really into healthy things, he left him carrot sticks and juice LOL..then one year we had to leave those snowball cupcakes...wonder...what we will leave this year LOL But thanks for sharing...it is cool to hear festive ways ppl celebrate the holidays :) Have a great day!!

Back