Easter plans?

Go to Mass. Then who knows. Will depend on how I'm feeling.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

My plans for Easter going my aunt and uncle's house for church and lunch if rain or shines

I might go find some Peeps, I haven't had one in years! Didn't we have a thread about them last year or something?

I have a bag of mini-eggs. I might eat some of those, and go see the vintage streetcar parade.

Hey!! I got some Peeps right now!! I'll snap a photo and upload.

sort of had mine...saw family came back home yesterday...holidays don't have much meaning now kids not here

5? you got 2 boxes of 5 so therefore you have 10 peeps.

Yes, and they were freshly made, too. I could taste the difference between the ones I had last week and this batch-- this batch was much more fresher.

Well, tomorrow's weather is absolutely perfect-- mid 70's, and no rain called for, which means it's perfect bicycle weather tomorrow, and I'm going to be out and about, looking for more photos for my Chicago thread. :P This should be fun tomorrow.

Several can be found in Google too.

Yes, that I have. My primary one is my largest one, because of Google+, and six months of pictures on it. I'll have to browse sometime tonight or tomorrow and see what I can find.

Watch the annual Beaches Easter parade-Toronto Queen street East starting in about an hour and enjoy Easter dinner after with grandaughter son and his wife.
Perfect weather here.

daughter got fissu in ano problem so every hour had deal with it....dealing with genuine arsehole not what I had in mind for easter .hey ho onwards and upwards tomorrow another day

Back