East Coast ....

orly_bowie.jpg

:rofl:

I'm not sure what's our plan for this summer. I would love to go. I love camping also. I'm not sure if PA have more camping areas than VA. The last I went to VA is driving thru I-95 heading to and back from Florida over a year ago.

what you think in Maine? but depend how its long drive up?

As a former Mainer.. I can tell you that if you check out Sebago Lake or the white mountains, there should be campgrounds. and Sebago Lake has swimming as well.

I'm not as sure about the white mountains, but they would be nice for hiking or whatnot.

Cool then put Maine in list then what next umm

1. Maine >>Sebago Lake or the white mountains
2. ?

Do you all agree with me that if planning coming to meet gather with below 15 people then drop planning?

Or

Disagree.. Then what is your opinion?

:):):)

Planning in Aug? or early

Keep posts till early summer .. See if good count people coming ok

You know I am not with computer as much but if you need reach contact with me at private e.Mail but I will not check e.Mail at Alldeaf.com as much but I will put e.mail address in this post this week bec I will add new e.mail address and not wants to use my primary email address.:):):)

July is good for me. August may not be so good cuz I have to get ready to return to work, the NSAD softball tourney and getting my kids ready to return to school.

If less than 15 people, drop? Hmmm no..if only 5 of us go, I think that is still a good number.

If nobody else can go during July, then I will see what I can do about August.

I do not want sound alike I am taking over this alldeaf or something alike that... But

I am considering if anyone from East Coast or other interesting to arrangement meet at one place at beach, camping, other . Maybe meet between Maine and florida this summer? So

What you guys think? :):):)

Really Sorry where at in Va?

Do have website so we can looking more info :):):)

How about Virginia Beach or somewhere in Staunton????

I would love to go .. but wait and see on my plans this summer since I will be gone alot.. and hmm during my birthday weekend I will be very busy !

For me it depends on when my boyfriend goes on vacation this summer.. he's supposed to get 2 weeks off when he gets back, And I'm not sure if he has anything planned. And he's supposed to be back before july 26th. I'll let you guys know when his return is more definitive.. but he wants to surprise me, so he's being VERY secretive about his return date... *grumble*

That's why any plans for me are up in the air. I'm sorry.

Back