Earmolds

JennyB

Reaction score
Has anyone paid $260 or more for a set of earmolds for your hearing aids before?

Nooooooooooooooooooooo! OMG! Please don't ever let that happen to me. :shock:

The company that I go to, er well used to since I recently found another place, charges $260 for earmolds. Silicon earmolds. Nothing fancy. I constantly wonder how they get away with it!

That is a bit steep . It's what the traffic will bear. If people stop buying/paying the price will come down. Need more competition . Do you have a Costco there ? if so give them a try.

That is a bit steep . It's what the traffic will bear. If people stop buying/paying the price will come down. Need more competition . Do you have a Costco there ? if so give them a try.

I can go to their leading chain competitor and get them there for $120

I have just switched altogether now, but I am unaware of what the new fees are like.

Wirelessly posted (Blackberry Curve 8310)

I think I pay about $50Cdn/mould for mine directly from my Audie

I think it's about $55 per earmold through my audie... I don't know, Medicaid covers earmolds.

I am lucky system my benefit! cover because government!

mine is $80 each bought from small town n' the other costs abt $100 from urban city. Both are in same state.

When I first get my hearing aids the molds are free, but after awhile my ears change shape and I have to get new molds. I think I have paid around $300 or maybe a little less. Can't remember now.

When I first get my hearing aids the molds are free, but after awhile my ears change shape and I have to get new molds. I think I have paid around $300 or maybe a little less. Can't remember now.

really!

Back