Eardrum problem?

ToriGlass82

Reaction score
my audiologist told me that my eardrum doesnt move at all and I have patch cover hole in my eardrum?

Do you know why? do you have problems with eardrum?

Thanks for help
TOri

I had 2 busted eardrums, and one surgery was to take a skin graft off my side to cover what eardrums I had left up. I still have that graft scar.

The reason(s) were, to my knowledge at the time was that I was suffering from a very rare eardrum disease, and it was spreading, a very short distance to my brain. However, since I was HOH at the time, 60/40.....the doctor damaged the nerves during surgery and I became deaf as a result. I've had several surgeries since, and still the pain and drainage continue. I've a new doctor now, and have my ears cleaned and drained every 4-6 months.

i bare cant heard but i tried told my mom about that but she knew about my ears since im become deaf at 10 month old.

i went to audiologist at my old school for ear test make sure everything OK!! And no problems but my mom never let me have audiologist doctor for reasons i hates that..

when im at airport and i hates that get LOUD!! I cant heard my both ears but i got both my ears cover but im wishes for earplugs!!

Back