Ear plugs

aweet_princess198925

Reaction score
Is it stupid for me to wear ear plugs to protect the hearing I have left. I play guitar and cello and viola. My family likes to have parties and go to loud events and some sounds just hurt. So if I'm not wearing my hearing aid I have ear plugs on. I was told by my Audi it will only get worse since I am around loudness a lot so I try to just preserve as much as I can before it's all gone.

Just keep your hearing aids on an turn them off. That's what I do. Our hearing aids acts like ear plugs with them in your ears.

I used to work as a bouncer in my early 20s and I always was placed in front of some speakers. I turned off my hearing aids and use my hearing aids as ear plugs.

I have a mute program on my HAs and use that when I mow. My, I have such a quiet (silent) mower.

Just keep your hearing aids on an turn them off. That's what I do. Our hearing aids acts like ear plugs with them in your ears.

I used to work as a bouncer in my early 20s and I always was placed in front of some speakers. I turned off my hearing aids and use my hearing aids as ear plugs.

I will have to try that I never knew that would help.

Back