Ear molds....?

Felquish

Reaction score
Hey, guys. I have a harmony processor - it's great! However, I still have a hard time hearing some people because my hook could way out of where it's supposed to be or I just don't hear the other person and it's their fault (partly mine of course because I didn't speak up about it).

Anyway, I was wondering if there are ear molds for this processor? I saw a little girl at a picnic I recently went to with two processors and she had an ear mold in her ears that we're obviously connected to the processors.

I can't seem to find them on the ab store and I will reach out to my Audiologost when my mom gets back home from the store... Just wondering if you guys think that you can hear better with it or well... You know what you think of it?

you would have to speak with your CI audie about this, but earmolds can be made for the Harmony (it's called the T-mic retainer earmold, similar to a skeletal ear mold). Mostly, those who get the earmolds do so to help keep the processors on their ears better, not for hearing so much. The earmold for the Harmony would be made so that it will hold the T-mic in place.

A Special Product for Cochlear Implants that gives you an idea of what the earmold would look like.

Back