Ear gear?

plasticdinosaur

Reaction score
So, does anyone have one (or more) of these? I'm thinking about buying one, but can't quite decide. They are rather expensive, and I'm not sure how they would fit/work. If yours are corded, are they long enough to reach the back of your shirt without yanking your aids out? Do they fit well? Basically, are they worth 30 dollars? Lol.

So, does anyone have one (or more) of these? I'm thinking about buying one, but can't quite decide. They are rather expensive, and I'm not sure how they would fit/work. If yours are corded, are they long enough to reach the back of your shirt without yanking your aids out? Do they fit well? Basically, are they worth 30 dollars? Lol.

If you like to exercise and get out in hot weather yes. They help keep the aids dry and functioning better.

The corded version is really more for little kids I think.

They have a group on Facebook so you could talk to other users.

I have some ear gear:) I have corded and uncorded..i use the corded for sports and the uncorded for color or if im running around outside or whatev

I just bought a pair for my son, corded ones. I like them, now with the summer coming I need a little more protection from water etc. I had to take off that thing to clip them to t-shirt (oh gosh my English grows worser and worser) because he doesn't like it, we always used an elastic cord to keep them together if he takes them off so he's got that habit of nothing clipped on. He likes them, they're colored so they're easy to find around the home :lol: I'm satisfied.

Best thing I ever found on the net. I have two pairs so I can wash one without going back to naked ha's :)

I went ahead and bought one. I figured they were worth a tray. I just hope I got the right size. I just wish they were a little cheaper. Lol.

When I had them before they worked really good. Mine were not corded and fit my HA well. I did like the noise from wind was less with wearing them. I found them to be perfect for the beach (I don't swim in water at beach.) and would protect my HA from my niece and nephew throwing sand my way.

I had the ear gear that came in with my new hearing aid and haven't tried them out yet but I will sometime!

I use the grey ghost originals built real sturdy and easy to use with a 90 degree plug not like the cheapos you get thrown at you when you buy a detector

Back