Eagle Scout anyone??

madison069

Reaction score
I am a Eagle Scout since 2000, today I received my directory book listing all of the Eagle Scout that contacted back with the department that put this together.

100_3704.jpg

I am a Eagle Scout from Troop 66, Kermit, TX

if you you are a Eagles Scout post up what troop and town it's from!

ha then I'm confused now .. thought it was part of eagle scouts, aware of order of the arrow??

ha then I'm confused now .. thought it was part of eagle scouts, aware of order of the arrow??

that's two different paths, but it is part of the package! LOL

I am a brotherhood in the Order of Arrow, but it's been a long time since I attended the meetings! LOL

But I know there is some password, but it's been so long ago that I have forgotten it.

For some reason this is going to come back and bite me cause I was planning on joining a troop when I start working. Being a Eagle Scout and a Brotherhood of Order of Arrow I should know this! LOL

[laughs] its been a LONG LONG LONG TIME!!!!

wow. I missed those days as Webelos, Boy Scout, Varsity Scouting,Order of the Arrow, and Venturing. I gotta thank to my dad for give me the opportunity to be part of.

I hailed from Troop 11, Fremont, California.

[laughs] its been a LONG LONG LONG TIME!!!!

wow. I missed those days as Webelos, Boy Scout, Varsity Scouting,Order of the Arrow, and Venturing. I gotta thank to my dad for give me the opportunity to be part of.

I hailed from Troop 11, Fremont, California.

Cool! It's been 8 yrs since I been in it. When things settle down after getting a job I plan on going to the meetings in what ever town I end up moving to. Just got to wait and see where I go.

Back