E85 Fuel, cheaper than petrol, but not all vehicles can burn it...

Hey, ocean contains 66% hydrogen! How much is that out there? Even better news, Hydrogen is 100% recycleable and renewable fuel! Meaning it will never burn any Hydrogen into something else., instead back to pure Hydrogen once again.

Go Fuel Cell it is wave of future and I am betting on it!

For me, I'm support hydrogen, fuel cell car, looks so sexy.
audi-a2h2-hydrogen-car.jpg

GM%20fuel%20cell%20car-jj-001.jpg

Forgot to mention on high food price, the weather in midwest is really horrible and crops are drowned, that cause food price goes up, it will return to normal after recovery.

I am opposed to E85, why? They have caused food prices increases lately!!! Farmers are now shortage for corn, wheat, and other stuff because they were funneled into Ethanol refinery.

We need to focus on something that would not affect food and other everyday necessities.

My home state has decided to scrap the idea of adding more Ethanol refinery because they see more problems down the road and is not worth the long term investment.

I sure hope that Fuel cell will become reality because I don't see how they can affect our food, and other daily necessities. Its just water and will always recycle itself naturally. Hence it is 100% renewable plus I believe it will cause more rain which in turn can cool down the global warming.

One problem with fuel cell technology is the fact that it takes huge amount of power to create hydrogen which is used to feed fuel cell.

Yes, emission is lower when using fuel cell car.

yes, water is only exhaust when using fuel cell car.

However, the emmision and damaging exhaust are created when making hydrogen which cancels out the benefits of fuel cell.

There is one silver lining of fuel cell. It would be easier to create and install technology at the factory instead of changing each and every car to improve emission.

Think about this, there is plenty of solar energy in the desert and yes can use solar energy to split hydrogen from oxygen resulting absolutely zero emissions. There are several ways to split hydrogen from oxygen, some of them do have limited emission, and again still far better than fossil fuel anyway.

We also need to find alternative energy because once we are out of oil, we will be in deep trouble. Oil is not for just gas, it is needed for almost everything, including medical needs.

One problem with fuel cell technology is the fact that it takes huge amount of power to create hydrogen which is used to feed fuel cell.

Yes, emission is lower when using fuel cell car.

yes, water is only exhaust when using fuel cell car.

However, the emmision and damaging exhaust are created when making hydrogen which cancels out the benefits of fuel cell.

There is one silver lining of fuel cell. It would be easier to create and install technology at the factory instead of changing each and every car to improve emission.

Think about this, there is plenty of solar energy in the desert and yes can use solar energy to split hydrogen from oxygen resulting absolutely zero emissions. There are several ways to split hydrogen from oxygen, some of them do have limited emission, and again still far better than fossil fuel anyway.

We also need to find alternative energy because once we are out of oil, we will be in deep trouble. Oil is not for just gas, it is needed for almost everything, including medical needs.

Yup, that what I stated about need save oil.
http://www.alldeaf.com/auto-talk/53...ut-not-all-vehicles-can-burn.html#post1010612

If we stop to increase demand of oil then oil will be cheaper for others than transportation, when demand is getting lower.

I wish that China and India need stop to increase of demand on oil too.

I agree that we need to take better care of the earth because we don't know when time will end. However, I am not too worried cause I believe that we have enough to sustain us till end of time.

However, we do need to take better care of earth till then and need to find other ways to take care of our needs. It is good to see that they are trying. Sadly it is not that easy to change after years of dependance on oil.

they won't
China and india will probably be the ones to start WW3,

I dont give a shit abotu 'new lovely car looks' we ought to just make new engines and drivetrains and just replace them in existing cars..... car body/manufactuere fo entire car, seats, wheels, windscreen you name it for each cars they make leaves abotu 20 tons of waste !!!

i dunno lol
but im just pointing out , fuck new cars, start getting bit more clever than that to phase out petroluem reliance, while also recognising the wasteful approach is the 'new this- new that' im kind of saying recycle cars...AND on top of that reduce speed limits to allow for older car, trucks, to remain safe enough for use. I dont even LIKE nor agree with 'politics of saftey' to me its highly suspicious

well think i said enough, probably no enough to 'hold water' for sake of arguemnent , like i said, im only pointing out some forgotten things like , FORGET MAKING NEW FUCKING CARS !!!!!!! approach it differently, car makers should be even MORE responsible , surely 'new green cars' but i still feel their bottom line is still money, just an excuse to use 'green' my arse

try caculate 20 tons by millions......and over the years..... extraordinary..... there is one of the biggest similar problem deforestation.....every year put out more greenhouse gases than all cars, trucks, train, planes in the world combind..... so instead of buildig new buildings, fix them, them it last...I'm sure theres alot of good arguements could be made, like historical, economic, town-planning aspects, and so on what be strong, BUT property developers are the biggest wankers there is......somehow we ought to make their very activity illegal would be a good move...

Back