Dying Purple 18 million smackers!

It WILL be useless if Purple goes out of business. How are you going to log on the account and make calls to your friends/family? You can't make P2P calls without logging in Purple account.

That what people said about the Ojo when Worldgate went out of business... temporarily until an engineer told people how to bypass it by tweaking the settings. :)

That what people said about the Ojo when Worldgate went out of business... temporarily until an engineer told people how to bypass it by tweaking the settings. :)

Well, if Purple went bankrupt, I don't think any engineer who could try to tweak Purple MVP. I don't think it is possible to do that. Let me know when a engineer can tweak the setting. GOOD LUCK!

Well, if Purple went bankrupt, I don't think any engineer who could try to tweak Purple MVP. I don't think it is possible to do that. Let me know when a engineer can tweak the setting. GOOD LUCK!

They can tweak because Purple doesn't develop that.. it use third party

good job newspaper!

FCC Issues Important New Ruling on VRS With Retroactive Impact, Issues Related Demand Letters and Withholding Payments - U.S. Politics Today - News Media Monitoring

Good job media! Keeping on picking on Purple! Tomorrow is the last day that we will finally hear Purple going out of business!

Again, good job to Sorenson! I just got a video from Sorenson today about FCC. Sorenson still will pay when worker use SVRS at work, and will not ask for FCC to billed! Sorenson will pay! I am surprised! I must be congrats to Sorenson!

Some people do not understand that a portion of the $18 million owed by Purple to the FCC is for deaf employees making legitimate calls for their business from their office (inside Purple). Like calling a vendor to order some new computers, et al.

NOT all of it is because of manufactured minutes. The latest FCC ruling clarified that, and that was counted towards the retroactive fee collection.

good job newspaper!

FCC Issues Important New Ruling on VRS With Retroactive Impact, Issues Related Demand Letters and Withholding Payments - U.S. Politics Today - News Media Monitoring

Good job media! Keeping on picking on Purple! Tomorrow is the last day that we will finally hear Purple going out of business!

Again, good job to Sorenson! I just got a video from Sorenson today about FCC. Sorenson still will pay when worker use SVRS at work, and will not ask for FCC to billed! Sorenson will pay! I am surprised! I must be congrats to Sorenson!

Sorenson can afford to absorb those while smaller VRS companies have a harder time.

Of course they will. They are the monopoly company (over 80 percent of market) and can afford to outspend the competition until they are gone. That's nothing to get excited over.

lilbugsb3 said:

I have not seen the video. I'm curious to see it, anyone have the link?

I have not seen the video. I'm curious to see it, anyone have the link?

If you have VP and you should get it from a Video Center on your VP? as for link, good question. Hopefully someone know how to do that

Point is, in today's world of electronics and software... Don't be a naysayer; otherwise we wouldn't have such a huge amount of abandonware and revived technology to play with... all thanks to hackers and reverse-engineers.

Back