D'ya hava XmasTree?

u very funny weed.

Boyee .. it's hard to see that picture here. Sorry.

pic5.jpg

Pretty Juanaxmas tree ? eh what a far out!

Those of you who posted pix of your decoration trees here are beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Sorry I'm not having tree up here.

Same here, we're getting ours this week.

We just got ours last night, the folks we get the tree from always look forward to seeing us each year. However, we got our tree a little later this year than usual, causing the lady to wonder about us and if we were coming this year--ha.

Anyhow, we got a beautiful tree...and once again, I look at the tree and was starting to 'tell' them, "umm...I'm not sure..." and when I turned to look at the wife's face, she had a glow on her face, obviously in love with that tree...is when I told them: "yep! That's the tree we're getting...seeee? *pointing at the wife being thrilled and warmly happy!*" That's when they know it's the one and will always *chuckle nicely* too. Then again, we got a good deal on the tree as well-- ;)

I'm sure she'll post a pix of the tree sometime soon too. :)

~RR

Here's a picture of our real Christmas tree, taken from my sk2, our tree is very tall and unable to put the angel topper on top :( . but I love it anyways we always get different kind of real christmas tree every year..

^^Now that was quick! :lol:

Also, sure smells nicely too--now the 'home' feels pretty much 'complete' with all the decorations, Christmas items up inside...and the final touch being the addition of the tree put up last night. :)

~RR

I got my tree last nite and will put it in tmw and let it sit for over nite as I always do. Once I get it done then I will take a pix of it.

Will get my tree this Friday...will take a pic and hopefully I can get the pic to fit in here. :)

Nice trees everyone!

Beautiful Christmas trees. I'll post mine soon, I haven't gotten a tree yet, I'm getting a real pine tree.

Angel, Your Christmas decorations are beautiful, You always have so many xmas decorations. I envy you. ;)

Angel, GA and Moonflower very nice tree you have.

wow, such beautiful trees, you all have.

Angel, when I look at your tree picture and remind me of your room where I was there... :( Really beautiful tree, you have...

I will post mine this weekends.

Not yet, but I am planning to buy a new little cute fake tree. I will post it up here soon :)

Gonna plauck up my tree soon... btw it plastic.. so.. will set up next week... gonna be very strange for sure doing this myself after these years of me and mom doing the decorating on the tree... ahh..

Angel, when I look at your tree picture and remind me of your room where I was there... :( Really beautiful tree, you have...

Aw, you do miss me, I miss having you here 2 :hug:

Thanks Cheri, Oceanblue, Liebling and the others for the nice compliments :D

To everyone who has posted a pix of their Christmas tree: Looks beautiful and a joy to see!!

For others who haven't yet posted...'ya better hurry...not a whole lot of time left to post your tree here in AD. :lol:

:)
~RR

Back