Dwarfs

sharlie

Reaction score
Two dwarfs go into a bar where they pick up two prostitutes and take them to their separate hotel rooms. The first dwarf, however, is unable to get an erection. His depression is made worse by the fact that from the next room he hears his little friend shouting out cries of "Here I come again...ONE, TWO, THREE.....UHH!" all night long.

In the morning the second dwarf asks the first "How did it go?" The first mutters, "It was so embarrassing. I simply couldn't get an erection"

The second dwarf shook his head." You think that's embarrassing? - I couldn't even get on the bed!"

~sharlie~

sharlie said:
Two dwarfs go into a bar where they pick up two prostitutes and take them to their separate hotel rooms. The first dwarf, however, is unable to get an erection. His depression is made worse by the fact that from the next room he hears his little friend shouting out cries of "Here I come again...ONE, TWO, THREE.....UHH!" all night long.

In the morning the second dwarf asks the first "How did it go?" The first mutters, "It was so embarrassing. I simply couldn't get an erection"

The second dwarf shook his head." You think that's embarrassing? - I couldn't even get on the bed!"

I saw midgets other night at the mall. They look like to struggle because they can't pay the cash at the higher cashier. The lady had to approach them to take the money when they bought cards. I said to myself, how could they survive everyday in their lives.

Difficult to find right size clothes without children's cartoon picture on the shirts, pants and sneakers, etc..

They may have a special tool wooden for them to climb up the bed. I have no idea how could they enjoy themselves in sexuality life ?

Do the midget stay a live longer ? I heard, they only can alive until 50 or less than 60 years old ?

Found a good link website about dwarfism

It is interesting to read this.

http://www.lpaonline.org/resources_faq.html

Dwarfts prefer to call them Little People America instead of midget or dwarft.

Q: Is dwarfism considered a disability?

A: Opinions vary within the dwarf community. Certainly a number of short-statured people could be considered disabled as a result of conditions, mainly orthopedic, related to their type of dwarfism. In addition, access issues and problems exist even for healthy LPs. Consider, for example, the simple fact that most achondroplastic adults cannot reach an automated teller machine. Dwarfism is a recognized condition under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Information on the ADA is also available directly from the US Department of Justice, which administers the law.

Midget Dwarf Cretin Down Syndrome

This is one of three overviews concerned with "little people" who may be called MIDGET, DWARF and by any number of other terms. This overview deals mostly with ideas in MIDGET. Ideas in DWARF and a dwarfing condition called ACHODROPLASIA are the subject of separate illustrated overviews.

Midget or dwarft dislike the term "midget". They prefer "Little People of America" as their label.

http://www.arturogil.com/m_word.htm

I remember when I was little girl. I notice most of midget people were famous at the circus to make more money because they were rare for little kids to see the little humans with big heads, hands, and wide legs.

Last edited:
I've thought the same -- but hey...that's life. It's the same for all of those minority groups like ours -- deaf community...dwarves/midgets...people with CP...etc etc. You name it. Any groups that are considered 'unusual'.
You know what I mean? :) It's part of life -- having to strive for a good life and to stand up for what is right and not be discriminated and walked all over just because they're 'different'.
I'm sorry, but we currently live in a worldwide society that is totally obsessed over the 'perfect' image that should've been for every country/ethicity, religion, etc.
I just don't know why people can't just simply accept everyone the WAY they are...not to look at the imperfect things they may have...but look into the heart and soul of the people.
The imperfections each person has -- that's part of them. Live and deal with it. Accept it.
People who refuse to accept them are the stupid ones.

i agree with waterrats!!!! they are same human as people!! i accpet if they are my friends.. i dont see them in ala but out states i do saw it.. they have big heart inside!!!!! ;)

TweetyBird said:
i agree with waterrats!!!! they are same human as people!! i accpet if they are my friends.. i dont see them in ala but out states i do saw it.. they have big heart inside!!!!! ;)

Yup, Tweety. All we can do is go with life and ignore those who are stupid in rejecting the imperfect individuals. :roll:

Cheers.

I will excuse a few to reject the imperfect individuals if those imperfect individuals did something illegal or brainwashed people into thinking the imperfect individual is the world's god or goddess -- bribing them with money (buying love with money), etc. Those people, I will do anything to whip their ARSES and have them caught and be punished for the wrongdoing they've done. :twisted:

WaterRats13 said:
Yup, Tweety. All we can do is go with life and ignore those who are stupid in rejecting the imperfect individuals. :roll:

Cheers.

I will excuse a few to reject the imperfect individuals if those imperfect individuals did something illegal or brainwashed people into thinking the imperfect individual is the world's god or goddess -- bribing them with money (buying love with money), etc. Those people, I will do anything to whip their ARSES and have them caught and be punished for the wrongdoing they've done. :twisted:
yea i agree with u for this!!! it made me mad sometime when i saw some people fun of them like that.. it made me felt bad for them get hurt feeling... but they have big heart inside... ;)

TweetyBird said:
yea i agree with u for this!!! it made me mad sometime when i saw some people fun of them like that.. it made me felt bad for them get hurt feeling... but they have big heart inside... ;)

Yeah, it's sad when that happens. What we can do is try to educate them and make them realise that they need to respect everyone -- that also includes the little people. They cannot help it being little, they were born that way...but that doesn't make them any different from anyone in general as they have a heart and soul!

WaterRats13 said:
Yeah, it's sad when that happens. What we can do is try to educate them and make them realise that they need to respect everyone -- that also includes the little people. They cannot help it being little, they were born that way...but that doesn't make them any different from anyone in general as they have a heart and soul!
that right!! the god made the people who love not hate or fun of them who is deaf or blind or dwarfs or else!! i know some people fun of me cuz of they thought my skin burn but not it normal born that way! i am WS... nothing wrong with it... they dont give a love be friends whoever fun of them like that... sigh.. i would like give them a LOVE!!!! :D

WaterRats13 said:

That's right...I agree with u. I respect everyone who crosses my line and they're treated equally, I remember seeing a little nice looking gal on way to my work ( I walk to work ) she was adorable. I have had a few ex gf's who had disorders and cp, too...so I respect them. :D

I said to myself, how could they survive everyday in their lives.

Difficult to find right size clothes without children's cartoon picture on the shirts, pants and sneakers, etc..

They may have a special tool wooden for them to climb up the bed. I have no idea how could they enjoy themselves in sexuality life ?
Some AD people might ask the same of you Sabby. They survive by adapting to circimstances or doing things alternatively, for example there are companies out there that make special clothing for AD people. AD people are just like you and me....except that they are smaller then the average person.

deafdyke said:
Some AD people might ask the same of you Sabby. They survive by adapting to circimstances or doing things alternatively, for example there are companies out there that make special clothing for AD people. AD people are just like you and me....except that they are smaller then the average person.

and im one of those "little people" like my mom would say -- but seriously clothingwise -- i DO have a hard time trying to find anything that fits me and arent designed with those kids style *sigh* its hard enuf with shoes! i wear a boys 3 or girls 2 grrrr and women's pants are wayy too long and i often have to get them altered and that takes MORE money to pay for a pant that actually fits! grrrr and i hate that! the petite specialty stores have clothing i just simply do NOT like! their style sucks! :barf:

Now that we have gone on and on about how we should respect differences among people, I ask: Being deaf and "different", isn't this topic inappropriate?

Last edited:
the petite specialty stores have clothing i just simply do NOT like! their style sucks!
LOL...I know what you mean...it's all pink and little girl froofrooy. I'm kinda pudgy but don't really mind all that much since it means I can fit into guy's clothes easily. Except for overalls I HATE a lot of women's clothing. I also have wicked tiny feet and can still fit into boy's sneakers.

The girl who I went school with, I called her dwarf, she didn't like it and told me to use midget.. So I respected her. Now, I don't call them dwarf or midget. I alway said "Little People" Now, I have few friends who are "Little People" To me Dwarf and Midget are kinda like "insult", like some of deaf people don't like to be label as "Hearing Impaired"

In my hometown there was a married couple of "little people" who retired from the circus. They had a house built special for them. It was a small cottage with everything built to their scale (such as countertop and cabinet heights, low doorknobs, etc.). They have since died but the house was still there last time I visited.

I use the word hearing impaired and it does not insult me. I use it because it suits me better and people respond to me better than when I use the word deaf. That's just my case, but I don't think hearing impaired is an insult. Hearing Impaired just means you can't hear well and it is used to all kinds of degree of hearing loss. Not a big deal. I told one interpreter about it, and she was like, "ewww!" I said, well that's what I prefer. One time she introduced herself to a gym class to introduced herself and she told everyone I was deaf. Grrr. I hated that. I want her to use what I like, not what she sees fit.

Reba said:
In my hometown there was a married couple of "little people" who retired from the circus. They had a house built special for them. It was a small cottage with everything built to their scale (such as countertop and cabinet heights, low doorknobs, etc.). They have since died but the house was still there last time I visited.

Wow.. It's amazing.. What are they going to do with the house? Did the couple have children? maybe the children use the house if they are little people too.

Lianca said:
Wow.. It's amazing.. What are they going to do with the house? Do the little people have children? maybe the children use the house if they are little people too.
I wish I knew. I moved away many years ago. My mom was the one who knew them (she lived on the next street) but she has passed away so I can't find out. I am curious to know myself because I don't know if the house would be comfortable for taller people. I can't remember if they had children.

I am going back there next month for a family reunion, so I will try to check it out, and maybe get a photo.

Reba said:
I wish I knew. I moved away many years ago. My mom was the one who knew them (she lived on the next street) but she has passed away so I can't find out. I am curious to know myself because I don't know if the house would be comfortable for taller people. I can't remember if they had children.

I am going back there next month for a family reunion, so I will try to check it out, and maybe get a photo.

Good idea.. I would love to see what it look like. I hope you can ask around the family members or old neighbors. Wish ya a luck to find it.. :)

Back