DVD Recorder VS. record to burner from VHS

SilverRoxy

Deaf/ASL user
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was looking through TigerDirect.com catalogue and I found the products that copies VHS tapes onto DVD Disc. One of the products is ADS USB Instant DVD 2.0. I looked on internet for DVD recorder and found out that I could also transfer from VHS to DVD recorder. Now, I am not sure which one is best for me. If any one of you is familiar with this, what do you recommend? I am also figuring out how to eliminate the commercials from tv shows.

:dunno:

SilverRoxy said:
I was looking through TigerDirect.com catalogue and I found the products that copies VHS tapes onto DVD Disc. One of the products is ADS USB Instant DVD 2.0. I looked on internet for DVD recorder and found out that I could also transfer from VHS to DVD recorder. Now, I am not sure which one is best for me. If any one of you is familiar with this, what do you recommend? I am also figuring out how to eliminate the commercials from tv shows.

:dunno:

Use a video editing program to remove the commercials.

Banjo said:
Yep. That's only way to do that.

SilverRoxy, do you have the video editing program on you?

Banjo said:
Magatsu said:
Yep. That's only way to do that.

SilverRoxy, do you have the video editing program on you?

No, I don't think I have video editing program. What editing program do you guys think is easy for me to remove the commercials?

Yup, Final Cut Pro is the best digital video editing program, though it's pro level. :)

Back